𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 1

"Sorry... pardon?"

The king sighed, rubbing his forehead.

"You are chosen to go, Namjoon."

Oh no. He does not want to. Never in a million years. Not to the Tyrant King's Kingdom.

"But father... Why me? Why not Sunghoon?"

"He is to be here to aid us in preparation. You know this is important. It is for the kingdom Namjoon. It is for our people. All you need to do is just be there for a few weeks, and get back."

"...Alright. I shall go. For the sake of our people..."

The king nodded, pleased, and Namjoon hurried out of the room so he could start packing. He turned to his attendant and best friend.

"Jungkook... is it okay to leave you with the job of packing my things? I'm a bit..."

He said nothing more, but the younger man immediately understood and nodded with a smile.

Namjoon always felt his heart melt at the cute smile, to which he once referred to him as a bunny. It made the younger blush, pleading with the prince to not tease him, but Namjoon was sure he actually liked it.

The prince watched his friend scurry along to pack his items, before turning in the opposite direction to head outside instead.

Min Yoongi.

A.K.A The Tyrant King

Well known across the country for his fame, wealth and power.

Rules the Kingdom Geomba.

Located in one of the best, most fertile lands near the mountains.

Acquired so much land thanks to war, even winning over other kingdoms that either dissolved into nothingness, or rebirthing as sister nations.

A backstabber.

Once, a kingdom sent over a bride as requested by him, as a peace treaty. Still, instead of agreeing and keeping his promises, the king instead attacked the kingdom within the next month after his marriage, acquiring all its land, and resources, and even imprisoning the omegas in his kingdom.

The Kingdom's name has been changed to Eunsanho, and is now a sister nation, still growing.

The bride, an omega, was a child when they got married. It is rumoured that they have a child together.

In fear, all other kingdoms decided to just make peace with him, and began trading for resources. No one has dared to anger him in any way.

Namjoon sat quietly, thinking about his mission on the peace treaty with The Tyrant King. It was going to be a long few weeks.

As the coach rode past the few villages on the way, Namjoon couldn't help but be surprised at how close they were to the kingdom. Sure, there was a great wall built to separate them, but it shows how easy it is for the common folks to access their king, and vice versa.

On the way in, he has witnessed wards surrounding the area of the villages, high up that no one would even think about climbing, and are patrolled by guards. It is common for kingdoms to build such wards, but it was usually near the palace, not on the edges of the village.