𝕬/𝕹

HELLOOO!!!

Yes. It's me. I'm back with a... somewhat short story. It was supposed to be a one-shot but... you know... it dragged.

Anyways.

Let's head on with this story.

(Also, I realized I haven't done one of these for the HopeKook one so if I should lemme know... though there might not be much to explain)

Onwards. About this story.

If you want to read of course. Else you can just skip to the end.

The idea came to me about..... many months ago.

Cumulatively, I would say I have spent about 5 months finishing this story. But really, I had long breaks due to my depression🤪, busy schedule, and writer's block.

It was after I read through Knock Knock for the 26th time that I was like hmm... I suddenly want to write an AlphaxAlpha story.

Because, obviously, I'm nOt lIKe oTHeR wrITeRs aND mY bOoKs aRe nOt lIkE otHER bOOks 🤪🤪🤪

I put that aside first, until I got another inspiration of how Character A has misjudged Character B because of rumours and... you know... find out about it, see their other side, and fall in love.

And I had many other plots waiting and I thought, really, I need this a little dramatic. And where else would such drama happen, unless it was in the fantasy world?

So I decided on a Royal AU. I wanted to do a little more, like unique characters such as elves and trolls... but I did not have the brain capacity to decide all those and I was already on overdrive with the story.

Coz I'm qUiRKy aS fUuUUk 🤪

It was supposed to be a one-shot, which turned into a short story, so I wanted everything minimal.

And with the royal title, well, Kings and Queens are powerful enough to do whatever they want and I wanted that power difference shown 😈.

Now, our characters.

Obviously, the main couple here is Namjoon x Yoongi, the side being Hoseok x Jungkook.

And I must say even though I ship them, I only ship them for fun. Nothing serious here, just like in my other books.

So please don't be like "iT's NaMjiN aNd oNLy NAmJIN tHey aRe rEAl😡😡😡"

😀.

Like I get it... ship whoever you want but please don't push it on me.

Also, let us not assume their preferences and whatever that is private for them. We want to be respectful people in this household.

Now, back to the main topic.

Let's go one by one on our main characters here.

Characters

[ Disclaimer: If you have your own version of the characters in your head that you prefer, then good for you 👏👏👏😀. Otherwise, here are some visuals of them. ]

Namjoon, our dear Alpha Prince.

This is the before.