𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 6

Namjoon sat quietly, rattling the chains every now and then, thinking, hoping, that they were not chained up properly.

He sighed when nothing happened. Taking a deep breath, he leaned back against the wall. Anytime now, and the healers would soon be down to do whatever treatment they would do for him.

But honestly, what was the treatment for omega hypnosis? Namjoon has read something about diffusers, but he wasn't really sure if there were any good herbs to help with that.

What can help is probably a beta's scent.

Nonetheless, he was a little scared and worried.

Should he even eat? He stared at the plate of food sadly, not having any appetite at all.

In the distance, the sound of the wooden door creaking open and close echoed in the eerily quiet dungeon, alerting him that it was probably his treatment time arriving.

He sat back up straight, trying to appear as relaxed as possible, despite the way his hands shook.

A cloaked figure soon appeared with a lamp, and Namjoon had a slightly hard time figuring out who it was.

The head healer of his palace was a short woman, but this person was rather tall.

The gates of his cell opened, and the figure- no, figures, stepped in.

There were two healers. Of course, in case he does go feral, the healer would need help.

"How is your experience so far?"

Namjoon looked at the healer, confused. The healer crouched down.

"How is it? I remember you questioning this when we were kids, but father had never allowed any of us down here."

Namjoon blinked in confusion. This voice...

"You even tried sneaking in, but he always found out."

"You..."

The hood of the cloak was pulled back, to reveal his own younger brother, Sunghoon.

What was he doing here? Was he here to taunt him or something?

Sunghoon dug a hand into his pocket when he pulled out a key.

Namjoon gasped, and immediately looked over at the other healer.

Said healer pulled off their hood, and lo and behold, it was someone familiar, but not of this kingdom.

This healer was the beta maid of the Geomba kingdom. Mirae, her name, who served him when he was there.

"What the..."

What the fuck is she doing here?

"Your Highness..." she bowed.