𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 21

"This... is his omega?"

The men watched the child sitting still, head down. He was being reticent, his lips pressed into a pout, wobbling, as if he was about to burst into cries if he were to be touched.

"So submissive aren't you?"

The child flinched.

"That is enough. Do not torment the child."

The man sneered a bit, "And this child is the king's omega! Look-" the man gripped the collar of Seokjin's shirt, yanking the back down to show the bite mark.

Seokjin gasped at that, his body now shaking.

"Leave the child alone. It was the Tyrant King who requested, remember?"

The man harrumphed and let the child go. "We can use this child to get that damn king. Surely he cares enough for his omega right?"

The sound of throat clearing was heard, and the men went quiet, looking over to their king.

He was in his disguise, wearing a soldier outfit, but without the helmet this time. He ignored his men and walked up to the child. He kneeled down, gently tilting the child's head up.

"You are bruised. Did they hurt you?"

His voice was fatherly and gentle, but his presence was strong and intimidating. Seokjin gulped, not able to form words. It reminded Seokjin of the first time he met Yoongi.

"They did, didn't they?"

The men grumbled and shuffled as the king stood in front of the omega.

"This omega child may be his mate, but that does not mean you can lay a finger on him!" he boomed.

It got his men to cower a little.

"But it was that omega who made your son, Prince Namjoon go feral!"

Seokjin perked up at the name. He knows who that is!

F... Feral...?

"Most probably under the orders of the Tyrant King. If you try to harm this child, I shall take immediate action against you."

The atmosphere dropped with his cold voice. Understanding the implications, the men gulped, nodding and stepping away.

The whole intimidation act put up by the king, made Seokjin tremble. Unconsciously, the omega began releasing his scent.

The king turned to check on him when the vanilla scent turned sour, and when-

He stepped back, a little confused.