𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 16

Namjoon had been working hard on this. It was quite obvious to many who had been working with him.

Even though he had had his breaks, he never left the palace. In fact, he never left the three rooms he had been taking turns visiting; the war room, office and the library.

If he was nowhere around, it must be one of the three rooms he's in. He ended up sleeping in the office two nights in a row.

Yoongi was someone who could understand such desperation and determination in wanting to keep the nation safe, but he doesn't think he's been this bad.

Hoseok was able to vouch for him, murmuring quietly at Yoongi about his worry.

The beta had helped Jungkook bring over meals while visiting the alpha prince. And both betas had failed to try to convince Namjoon out of this schedule.

This time, it is Yoongi's turn for an intervention.

"Namjoon."

"Hm?"

"Get up."

"In a while? I need to make sure-"

Yoongi snatched the file out of his hands, making Namjoon blink in shock. The younger growled then, making Yoongi roll his eyes.

"Hyung just give it back-"

"Not until you've taken a break. No- don't. I'm talking and you're listening to me."

Namjoon snarled, as if wanting to retort, but before he could even do it, Yoongi pushed him till his back hit the shelf. Namjoon looked very much confused and frustrated.

Yoongi quickly took hold of the situation, taking advantage of Namjoon's confusion by kissing him.

He pressed his lips against the younger's, holding it there until he could feel the tensed body relax against his.

And soon, there were arms wrapped around his waist, as their heads tilted to press even closer, and now they were properly kissing.

Yoongi felt accomplished when Namjoon began letting out breathy sighs and moans against his lips, and his scent had begun getting a little stronger with contentment and want.

Namjoon's scent is not that strong or obvious most times. Yoongi even thought that said alpha had been masking his scent with scent blockers or potions.

But there were times he had gotten a whiff of those floral and grassy scents, but he had blamed it for something else because they had been outside in the gardens.

After their little fated scene, it became more obvious to him. But that's because of their close proximity and the fact that Namjoon had been experiencing lots of intense emotions.