≻◦ 𝔅𝔬𝔫𝔲𝔰 ◦≺

⪦ Part 2 ⪧

So far so good, he thought, as he scanned his face in the mirror.

Jungkook was looking at him expectantly, the make-up brush in his hand hovering.

"Looks good, Kook-ah."

Jungkook scrunched his nose as he smiled widely, placing the brush down to help the elder with the next and final part.

Namjoon just took his time to admire Jungkook's work. The beta has great talent in the arts, he even taught a thing or two to Namjoon about painting.

Jungkook has expertly applied face paint on him, emphasizing his eyes with gold eyeliner, two dots under each eye with the same product, and a line across each cheek and one straight down his chin in rose gold.

There were also lines painted in those two colours across his biceps and shins.

His hair was styled away from his face, leaving it in his natural curls. And on one ear, he wore gold cuffs.

That morning, he had taken his time to prepare and pamper himself for the week.

He wanted this to be special, and he used the items Suho had given him to prepare himself for their coupling later.

Jungkook was soon behind him, holding up a huge piece of body jewellery.

It is one of Ganghim's staple fashions, mostly for women or omegas.

Namjoon wanted to wear this because he has seen ceremonies where the omegas wear body jewellery with their own clothes, and he thought they had always looked pretty.

It was for a moment then, that he tried to imagine himself in some of those bracelets or necklaces, but he felt a little out of place as he was tall, lanky and mainly, an alpha.

But here, in Geomba, he has learned to embrace a certain freedom, which has encouraged him to be whoever he wanted to be and appear however he wanted to appear.

And he figured that, maybe, perhaps, this was something he gets to play around with.

Not to show to the whole world, but to just feel open and comfortable enough to show Yoongi.

Jungkook clicked the choker around his neck, before arranging the other chains that were connected across his bare chest. Namjoon helped by holding onto the chains, so Jungkook could connect the hook across his back.

Once Jungkook was done, he got down to help the alpha wear an anklet, while Namjoon tried to get the bracelet on.

Alas, he was too nervous, his hands shaking as he tried to fix the clasp.