𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 24

"I'm a what now?"

Namjoon and his father made eye contact, before looking back at Sunghoon.

Sunghoon looked between them, then burst out laughing.

"Oh! Good joke! Good one! Really caught me off guard there!"

The king sighed, pinching his nose bridge. Namjoon bit his lip and closed his eyes, understanding his father's dilemma.

"What? What sort of reaction is that?"

"Hoon-ah..."

Sunghoon's face turned into a worrying confusion because he really wasn't letting the new decision sink in.

So Namjoon just stared at him until he did.

And when he did, he was the quietest, most stillest Namjoon has ever seen.

"...Hoon-ah?"

Sunghoon was still frozen in his seat, eyes wide and mouth agape. It has been minutes.

Another minute passed, and Sunghoon finally moved. His face stayed the same as he got up slowly, and Namjoon watched in confusion as his brother quietly walk out of the door, closing it behind him.

Sunghoon has never reacted that way, and he was a little worried, so he went to open the door to check on his brother, but instead was greeted by no one in front of the door. He turned right, and there he was, running madly down the hallway.

"Yah- YAH SUNGHOON-AH!"

Namjoon went after him, chasing the younger alpha as he ran through hallways, past the guards and staff, down and up the stairs, and finally to his room.

Namjoon burst through the doors, just in time to witness Sunghoon madly running around throwing random clothing articles into a suitcase.

Namjoon just balked.

"Sunghoon- what the fuck?"

"I can't do this- I can't- no- not- no way- king?"

Sunghoon slammed his clothes into the suitcase, dashing up to Namjoon.

"Hyung! Switch with me!"

"What?"

"You become king- and I'll go to Geomba to be with Yoongi- I mean- I'm sure he's nice enough-"

Namjoon growled threateningly at that. "No."

Sunghoon froze.

"Right. I forgot."

And he went back to messily folding his clothes.

"Sunghoon-"

"I'M LEAVING!!!"