𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 19

[ ⚠️ Slight smut at the end ]

It was quiet at first once the betas left. Both alphas got up to head to the couch so they could speak better.

It was awkward at first, the silence a little deafening for Namjoon as his hands shook.

"Joon-ah...?"

"I don't wanna lose you!"

Yoongi was a little taken aback by the sudden declaration. He looked at Namjoon for a moment, before slowly getting up to sit closer to the younger alpha.

"Hyung I... I'm scared..."

Yoongi gathered Namjoon in his arms, shushing him gently when a weak sob was heard from the latter.

"What's wrong Joon? Tell hyung?"

Namjoon just buried a little deeper into his arms, nose digging into the juncture of his alpha's neck and shoulder.

"Joon? Baby... shh..."

Namjoon hiccupped at the pet name, feeling his tense body sag a little when Yoongi began releasing his scent.

His alpha was not feeling better at all, and the moment the whiskey scent got into his system, his alpha was feeling a little more calm. Namjoon took it in greedily, sniffing and snivelling the scent until his head felt a little giddy, his limbs feeling like jelly.

"Joon? Feeling better?"

"I don't wanna lose you hyung! I don't! I'm so- so scared! And- And I am not that strong or skilled enough to fight or protect you and- I don't wanna lose you!"

Yoongi just cupped his nape. "Namjoon... you are not going to lose me. You hear me?"

"But... what if?!" he snivelled again, moving away from the elder. "It'll be all my fault! All my stupid fault! I should've been more firm or- or confident to stand up to my father! Or the ministers! And yet-"

"Joon..."

Yoongi felt a little perplexed, not really sure how Namjoon was able to conclude this whole situation was his fault. It was not his fault that he was not able to send the message to his father properly. He just respected them as elders and refused to fight them. That was all.

"You were wrong about me hyung."

Yoongi blinked at Namjoon at the sudden change in topic.

"I'm not- 'm not as- as good as you think I am! I am like the others! I judged you and thought the worst of you! I looked- I feared you so much that I thought the only way to get rid of it was- was- and I agreed!"