𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 13

The next morning, Namjoon stayed in the palace, while King Yoongi, along with many staff went to send off Yejun.

Namjoon wanted to go, but knowing what may be spoken by the people will cause further and unwanted trouble.

Yoongi had reassured him that everything would be fine, and told Namjoon to explore more of the palace.

Ever since Namjoon stayed here, he was mostly in his room reading, resting, eating, or spending time with Jungkook.

The beta still had his wheelchair, but he had been doing his daily exercises and was walking more. He tends to get tired and ache more every other hour, so he just lounges on the wheelchair either with Hoseok or him.

Jinnie had been very confused about the ordeal, and as requested by his grandmother, he only visited for a while, because he wanted his Namu and Tokki to rest more.

And every time they met, Jinnie would talk to them about his lessons and books.

Which got Namjoon thinking.

Where was the library?

He just had breakfast with Jungkook, and now the beta was off to do more healing and physical therapy.

And Jinnie was probably with his teacher now, studying. The kid had been cut off from his studies, only learning the basics of language and math. And though the boy complained about how strict and scary his teacher was, it was obvious that the child was actually enjoying learning all sorts of things.

Namjoon had wandered off to some part of the palace, when he noticed a palace maid walking around with some cleaning tools.

He asked her for directions to the library, and she kindly guided him to the room in another part of the building.

He couldn't hold back his gasp when he entered.

The library was almost as big as the one in his own palace, but it was the design that really caught him off guard.

It was a beautiful library.

There were two rows of bookshelves on either side of the library, and more on another floor. The ones against the walls reached from floor to ceiling, installed with lights and chandeliers. In the centre, there were tables arranged.

He began walking through the aisles, reading the categories listed on every shelf, mentally adding books to pick later.

He walked along the first aisle and towards the back, where a lounge area was situated. And then his nose caught onto a scent.

He blinked and swallowed, suddenly feeling a little empty.

He quickly picked a random book nearby, wanting to look a little busy as he read.