Chapter 81

(Wow, he sure enjoy his privilege as the leader)

Chapter 81, Kazekage Rescue Mission arc.

Half of the day came and Team Kakashi finally found out the location of the culprit, everyone coming then were asked to prepare for the battle.

Hinari stayed the rest of her time preparing inside Gaara's empty office, she had locked herself in there and were just informed by Sakura who check for her.

She held their photo together displayed on his table, it was a collage of the pictures taken back in Konoha. They were either smiling, or being chaotic. The female caressed the frame before placing it back to now well neat table of his, she took her bag and turn her back.

Coming out of the room, she was met by Munosei leaning against the wall. She was wearing a new gear as her mid-length hair were braided with few short hairs in front.

"Ah, you're informed as well." Hinari greeted, walking ahead of her; she never really wanted to walk alongside someone she neither dislikes or like.

"Well, I may be a lower in terms of rank.. but I am still skilled enough." Munosei defended, stopping in front of the building where everyone gathered.

"Well, seems like we're complete now... We have an extra here, do the introduction later." Kakashi said, lifting a smile before he started walking.

"Take me with you." Temari insisted, but just then, Chiyo, the one who attacked Kakashi when they arrived told the young blond to leave this mission to the old lady. She had no choice but to agree, she does have a purpose on why she's coming after all.

"Our enemy's location are in between the river of Hidden Leaf and Hidden Sand, if we're fast enough we may reach it in just two days rather than three days." Hinari explained, during the time she's alone, she had also did her best to call her butterflies-- like she always do ever since. She was now able to contact them more than before, that's how she found out about the location that Kakashi's hound dogs were looking for.

"Then let's go!" Naruto yelled, running ahead of them.

"Ugh, that moron brat just don't know how to rest easy..." Sakura grunted before following along with the others.

They had finally entered the forest, during their time there, Sakura--- who's growing impatient about something-- turned to Naruto.

"Naruto, since when do these guys target you...?" She asked, rather straightforward.

Naruto glance at her before looking away. "I... Don't know."

"A while back, three members of Akatsuki infiltrated the Hidden Leaf. In order to have contact with Naruto... It's been three years since then and they started moving once again. Though, I am not aware of their motives." Kakashi explained

"Yeah, that's also when you were defeated so easily for a genius Jonin." Hinari blurted out, it was meant to be a sarcasm and Kakashi knew about it so he just laughed it out genuinely.

"Why would they wait for three years..?" The pink-haired asked once again.

"Maybe they just couldn't get the timing better, he has Jiraiya-sama on his side after all." The white-haired answered