One-

"You can help me take this down the road soon", oh shit, the barbecue the Smiths were having three doors down. This usually always happened throughout summer and most of the neighbours were invited.
Making my way out to the hall and trudging up the stairs, I went into my room and changed into some board shorts and a singlet.
I picked up my iPhone, checking to see if any new messages.
"New cover at mine tomorrow?"
It was Cal, I smiled before quickly texting back yes. Band Seshes with the boys were always good.
"Michael!" I slipped my phone in my back pocket before making my way back down the stairs to the kitchen. 
Both Mum and Dad were standing in the kitchen, "take this", Dad said handing me a dish of potato salad.

Five minutes later and we were walking around the back of the Smiths, were majority of the street was.
"Cliffy!" I felt someone pat me on the back, I turned around to be face to face with Shaun, Aurora's older brother, by two years. If that meant he was here Aurora had to be not to far away.
"Coming in for a swim?" Shaun asked.
The Smiths had possibly the biggest in ground pool I'd ever swam in.  The main hangout for the kids of the street during the summer, it was great. 
"Sure", I smiled.
Following Shaun around to the gate where the pool was, I could hear water splashing and voices.
Aurora. Aurora, please be in there.
And she was.
"Ror's you remember Michael from over the road?" Shaun asked, slipping into the pool.
"Course I do", Aurora smiled.
Straight white teeth, damn those braces did her well.
Pulling my singlet up off my head, I pulled my phone out of my back pocket before putting them both down and jumping straight into the pool.
Opening my eyes for a split second under water I could see figures infront of me, Aurora's being the closest. Her belly button ring shining slightly, her bikini blue with a floral looking pattern on it, her curves were outlined perfectly.
"Hey", I said shooting up out of the water, wetting Aurora.
She shook her head, trying to keep the small part of her face and hair that was not wet, dry.
"You've really asked for it now Clifford", she stated.

-ah hope its all good, sorry if i tend to take a while to get into this xx