Two-

Aurora pushed her hand under water before splashing water all over my face. She was gonna get it. I flicked water back at her and you could tell by the look in her eyes it was on. She splashed me back, and I returned it every time. 

Just as I was to flick a big handful of water at her, she was gone. I spun around in the water, trying to look at the bottom of the pool to see if she was there.

"HA!" I turned just in time to see Aurora springing from under the water and splashing me like crazy.

"Not fair!" I whined.

"Awh, is pour little Michael afraid of some water?" she taunted, baring a cheeky smile.

Such a smile.

I bit my lip, quickly thinking of a comeback, but i was completely lost for them.

"Foods up kids!" Mr. Smith yelled.

Aurora winked before swimming to the edge of the pool and pulling herself out.

I sat there and watched everyone else follow her as they made their way out the gate.

Wow.

"So I heard you're in a band, hey?", Aurora sat next to me on the steps, as we ate our food.

"Oh yeah", i put down the chicken wing i was about to bite, "yeah, me, Luke, Calum, and Ashton", i mumbled off.

"Luke as in Luke Hemmings?" she asked.

"Yep", I'd forgotten she'd met Luke before.

"You must play for me one day", she smiled.

Oh man, playing for Aurora.

"Yeah okay", I smiled back.

We sat in silence for the next few minutes as both of us ate our food.

"How come I never noticed you coming home the other summers?" I asked.

"Oh you know....", Aurora trailed off.

Perhaps this was a touchy subject.

"Its a lot different to when I last seen you", I blurted out.

Just great Michael.

"What prepubescent teenager, with dorky braces and in love with Jesse McCartney?" she laughed.

I smirked, remembering myself back then, far out things did change.

"Aurora", Mr's Tucker came up to us, "We're leaving in 5".

"Okay Mum", Aurora sighed.

"It was lovely to see you again Michael", Mrs. Tucker smiled.

"You too", I nodded back.

"Do you wanna catch up some time?" Aurora asked, "I just mean seeing as most of my friends are from school and that".

"Yeah that'll be good", I smiled back.

"Great!" Aurora beamed, "Pass us your phone".

I grabbed it out of my pocket and passed it too her.

"You know you should get a lock on this", she laughed.

What ever my lock screen was at the moment I hope it was decent.

"Come here for a minute", Auroa said moving closer.

Our shoulders were touching as she held the phone out infront of us in her left hand.

"Smile!" she smiled as she snapped away.

How did I not see this coming?

"Oops", she smirked as she continued to snap away.

I pulled a few derp faces and so did Aurora before handing my phone back.

"I'll see you around then Cliffy". 

I hope you guys are enjoying it in some form! if you'd be able to give me some sort of feedback/opinions it would be appreciated, thank you all! xx