Twelve-

Every ones heads snapped around to the shop across the road.

"Oi you!" a voice yelled from behind us.

We watched as another man ran over the road to the huge group already forming. 

I felt as Aurora moved closer into me, I tightened my grip around her waist pulling her closer against me.

"What the..", Luke asked.

Suddenly the group parted as a punch was thrown, followed by many shouts.

I could feel Aurora beginning to tremble in my arms.

"Michael", Aurora whispered.

We watched in shock as the fight continued over the other side of the road.

I looked back around to see if anyone else in the street had noticed before Shanee let out a huge gasp.

Turning my head back someone had been knocked onto the ground, another person onto laying in the punches, a large group of men standing around egging the guy on.

Why wasn't anyone stopping this.

"Oh my god, oh my god", Aurora whispered.

"Where's Adam?" I asked, I wanted to get away from here as quick as possible. 

I could tell by the look on everyone elses faces they wanted to as well.

"I want to go", Aurora buried her head in my shoulder.

"We are", I muttered back.

"Sorry guys, got caught chatting to-", I looked up to see Adam had came back and stopped in mid sentence, "Go to the van guys".

We all hopped up, forgetting about our orders, we made our way towards the parking lot where the van was, while Adam went to get someone.

Aurora still held my hand tightly, I could feel her still shivering, "Hey", I said turning toward her and placing my free hand on her cheek, "it's all fine, trust me".

She gave a small smile before nodding back at me, "Yeah".

Adam showed up at the van twenty long minutes later.

"The police seemed to show up right as you guys left", he explained as we pulled out of the parking lot.

"Thank god", Cal explained.

"Do you guys just wanna get something along the way home to eat?" Adam asked.

I looked around, everyone was nodding their head as if it was a stupid question.

"I'm taking it as a yes then?" Adam called back.

"Yep", Ashton laughed.

Adam pulled into the Macca's drive thru and w e put our orders in.

Driving through to the second window to collect our order nearly ten minutes after because it took so long for Ash to work out whether he wanted a Big Mac or a Quarter Pounder we finally got our meals.

Food had never tasted so good after such a long wait.

Biting into my burger I watched as Aurora stared at me.

"What?" I tried swallowing my mouthful.

Aurora giggled, "You've sauce", she nipped her thumb with her mouth before placing it on my chin and whipping the sauce off.

I blushed.

"All good", she grinned, dimples peaking.