Eight-

Wow.

My lips. Her lips. Our lips pressed together.

Wow.

Call me silly, but I'd never felt something quite like.

I opened my eyes to see Aurora's emerald green ones staring straight back at me. 

We pulled away slowly and I watched as Aurora looked down at her feet, ever so shyly.

"Hey", I said, grabbing her chin with my fingers and lifting it up.

She bit her bottom lip before both sides of her lips curved into a smile.

My heart continued to race, and I still wasn't sure why. What if I wasn't good?

"Well", Aurora started, "You certainly know how to impress a woman Clifford". 

I could feel a goofy smile creeping on my face, "Well you can expected to be impressed alot more then Miss Tucker".

Aurora grinned before punching me on the shoulder, "I'll be waiting then".

Damn, was it possible to fall for someone so fast?

Finally back from the park, I'd dropped Tillie off home, and had came back to Aurora's.

Fyn was in the lounge still gaming and Shaun had retreated to the games room with his mates.

"You wanna come upstairs?" Aurora asked.

"Sure", I smiled.

"My rooms the one next to the bathroom, I'll be up there in a minute", she smiled before walked off down the hall.

I made my way up stairs. It'd been a while since I'd been up here, man.

Peering in the rooms as i made my way past them I finally found the one which would be Aurora's. Opening the door, it was nothing like I'd expected. Whether it was because I'd been so used to the thought she was still in her bright pink phase rocking out to Brittany Spears back when we were twelve, or the generally shock at the bands postered around her wall, I didn't know.

Her bed sat in the middle of the room, she'd gone for a black and white theme. On the wall Opposite her bed were all her posters. Bands from Blink 182 to Green Day to The Offspring,  to Pierce The Veil to Of Mice And Men to The Amity Affliction lined her wall.

Oh wow things had changed.

"Hey", I jumped when I heard Aurora had come in the door, she had a tray in her hand, two dark glasses, not being able to see what was in them both, and a bowl of popcorn.

"Smells good", I smiled. 

She smiled back before laying the tray carefully onto her bed before plopping herself next to it.

"Make yourself at home", Aurora smiled, patting a spot on her bed.

"I didn't know you were into all these bands", i said sitting down next to her.

"What were you expecting, the prepubescent twelve year old still in her Avril Lavinge and Timberland stage?" Aurora laughed before popping some popcorn in her mouth.

I shrugged before shoving some popcorn into my own mouth.

Aurora still watching my every move.

"What?" I asked between a mouthful of popcorn.

"I was just thinking, is it possible to be impressed again like earlier on today, or do good things happen for those who wait?" Aurora dropped her bottom lip and pouted.

"I dunno", I smiled, "Can you?"

"Well I think it may be to late to decide that" and with that she'd grabbed my cheek with her hand and pulled me in and our lips met for the second time today.