Eleven-

"Just want to thank all you guys tonight, you've all been amazing!" Luke called out over the mic.
I looked over to where Aurora was sitting and winked, girls in the crowd gushed, I watched as Aurora giggled.
"This is our last song for the night, we hope you all have had a great time", I smiled to everyone.
Ash counted us in.
"She sits at home with the lights out.."

Twenty minutes later and we were sitting on a big lounge having photos done. Seeing some of the peoples faces when it was their turn for the photo always made me smile. No matter how many times I'd say it I'd appreciated every single one of them, they were the type of people to get us where we were today.
"Ready? Say cheese!" Amanda a worker at the Annandale had agreed to help with the photography as she'd had experience with it all.
"Cheese" everyone laughed, I smiled right as the flash went off.
"Thank you!" the girls beamed as they walked up off the couch.
I watched as they walked off, taking a swig of my drink before the next group came up
"Hello", I smiled, 
The girls giggled and said hello before both turning to Luke and Calum, handing them gift bags.
"Awh", I pouted, the girls turned and both smiled.
"Don't worry Michael there's one for you too", a brunette one said handing it to me.
I smiled back at her before giving her a small hug.
"Jump in for photos!" Amanda instructed.
We all hopped onto the couch, "Big smiles!" Amanda exclaimed before taking a few shots.
"Thank you for coming", I said as the girls hopped off and left.
"Well that's the last of it!" Adam exclaimed before flopping down on a armchair.
"I don't think so", I turned around to see Aurora there with Shanee, both with their hands on their hips.
A big grin spread across my face as I walked up to Aurora, slipping my hands around her waste and pulling her in close.
"I think we can make an exception", I winked.
"You played great tonight", she beamed.
"I try I try", I joked.
"Well you were great", she said sternly before placing each of her hands on my cheeks and bringing my lips to hers.
I could hear a few whistles between the boys as we kissed.
"Uh em", Adam cleared his throat awkwardly.
We both broke apart and turned towards him and the boys, Aurora blushing slightly.
"Do you guys want photos before Amanda goes?" he asked.
I looked towards Aurora who nodded, the boys and Shanee nodded as well.
Jumping on the couch pretty much lying all on top of each other we smiled before Amanda clicked away, moving each time so we could readjust our selves in different positions.
"All done", Amanda beamed before handing Adam the camera.
We all thanked her before she left.
"So who's up for some food?" Adam asked.
We all looked at him like it was the silliest question he'd ever asked.
"Dumb question?" he asked again.
"Just a little", Cal laughed.

Half an hour later once we'd packed up all our stuff we pulled up at a small late night cafe in the centre of Sydney.
As it was rather warm we grabbed two tables and pushed them together out the front of the cafe, a waitress came out and took our orders almost straight away.
"Tonight was so good", Luke beamed.
"It was hey!" Ash agreed.
Aurora moved in closer and placed her hand in mine under the table.
"Hey what do you think you're doing?!"

hey guys sorry i haven't updated in a while, i've been busy with school, sports, work and all those usual things, i hope you enjoy this!
thankyou for the 3,000 reads! xx