Seventeen-

Beep, beep, beep, beep.

Constant beeping, that's all I heard. The odd nurse and doctor would come in, every hour to check on her, but that was it.

This is what it had been like for the last two days, two of the longest days of my life.

"Michael", I looked up, it was Shaun.

I shifted slightly in my chair.

"Whatever ends up happening, I just wanna thank you for everything you've done Aurora's been a changed person with you around", he pulled a weak smile.

I didn't know what to say, i was completely lost for words.

"It's gonna be okay", I said standing up and letting go of Aurora's hand, I engulfed Shaun in a hug, giving him a pat on the back.

"I hope so", he sniffed.

For once in my life, I prayed I was right, there was nothing more I wanted then Aurora to be okay, to come out of this fine, but I knew there was no promising, there was no way I could be completely sure. And it scared me.

"Here, go get some food, stretch your legs, I'll take care of her", Shaun smiled as we broke apart.

"I won't be long", I said heading towards the door.

He nodded his head before taking a seat in the chair I was using bedside Aurora's bed.

The elevator dinged as we hit the second floor. I waited as an elderly couple walked out before following them down the long hall to the cafeteria.

"Mike!" I turned and seen Shanee, Ash and Cal coming towards me.

Shanee pulled me into a hug as we met.

"How is she?" she asked as she pulled away.

"I..", I paused for a moment, "I honestly don't know".

"Michael", Calum pulled me into a hug.

"Luke!" I heard Ash yell.

I pulled away from Cal, and turned around to see Luke coming towards us with a tray of food. 

"Hey man", Luke said, smiling slightly.

"Lets grab a table", Shanee said.

We walked down and sat at an old table and a plastic set of chairs that looked like they've had better days.

"Who's with her now?" Luke asked.

"Shaun's up with her, her parents went home for a rest and to drop Fyn off at her gran's", I explained.

"So they can't tell you anything more about it?" Calum asked.

I shook my head. 

"Hey", Ash patted my shoulder, "She's gonna be okay, she'll wake up and recover from this".

I took a deep breath in, "I hope so".

hey guys comments on your thoughts would be greatly appreciated! hope you're enjoying it x