Nine-

The night of our gig had approached.

Lets just say, i'd tossed and turned all night, usually I'd never have problems with performing, I loved it, yet for some reason, nerves had crept up on me out of complete no where.

"All ready?" Mum beamed.

I jumped, I hadn't even seen her there.

"How long have you been there?" I questioned.

"Oh just been watching you admire your self in the mirror for the last fifteen minutes", Mum laughed, "Oh and by the way your fly's down".

I scowled at her before pulling it up.

"Adam's gonna be here to collect you soon", Mum said sitting on the edge of my bed.

"Mhhmm", I mumbled fixing up my hair in the mirror.

"Here come here", I let out a short breath before turning to Mum, she was standing up waiting for me to come in for a hug.

"Since when did my little boy get so big?" she sighed as I wrapped my arms around her.

"I'm still your boy mum", I mumbled into her hair.

"I know I know", she sobbed, "I just wish I could be there tonight to see you guys".

I pulled away and held both of her shoulders, "Hey there'll be a time you can see us Mum don't worry".

"I'll just have to watch on Youtube or something", she chuckled.

"I'm sure Adam or one of the girls will get some part on recording", I smiled, kissing Mum on the cheek,"If Adam rocks up, I'm just getting Aurora".

"Off you go, have some fun", she smiled giving me a slight push towards the door.

Knocking on Aurora's door, I could feel some slight nerves kicking in. Why? Calm down Michael it's only Aurora. 

Ringing the door bell I waited.

"Hello?" the door opened and it was Mr. Tucker.

"Hi Mr. Tucker", I smiled.

"Oh hello Michael", he smiled back, moving out of the way to let me pass through.

"Aurora! Michael's here!" Mr. Tucker yelled up the stairs, "So yeah  performing at the Annandale hey?" he said turning to me.

"Yeah, should be good", I smiled.

I heard noise from upstairs, as a pair of legs appeared at the top of the stairs. Both mine and Mr. Tucker's head turned to watch.

Aurora was in a short patterned skit and a grey top that hung loosely but tight around her arms, she had a pair of ballet flats on, well thats what i think girls called them, and her long brown hair had been curled slightly and was tucked behind her ear. There was a light brown eye shadow she was wearing, not heavy, but just enough to make her eyes really stand out.

Don't get me wrong when people say boys don't notice these thing, because I did, and there was no denying she looked beautiful.

"Hello", Aurora smiled before giving me a quick hug.

She smelt great.

I smiled back at her before we both turned to Mr. Tucker.

"What time do you reckon you'll be home?" Mr. Tucker asked.

"Probably late, i'm not sure", I said, looking down.

Please don't say she had a curfew.

"Oh okay", he paused for a minute looking a bit uneasy, "Well have fun then".

Aurora smiled before leaning up and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"You look nice", I smiled as we walked out the door.

"You know, you scrubbed up alright your self", she giggled.

A horn beeped and I looked up and seen Adam sitting in the van in front of my house.

"Hurry up you two!" he yelled.

We both laughed. 

"We've gotta get Ash and Shanee still", Luke said popping his head out the window.

"Okay okay!" I groaned as I opened the door for Aurora.

"Ladies first", I grinned letting her in.