Intro: some little notes

Hey, y'all so that's the first time I've ever written a book soooooo don't be harsh! I'm also gonna mention that a couple of times in some chapters lol so don't get annoyed just skip through the author's notes if you want.

Anyways this book is still ongoing so I edit rarely. That's why some of you might get a bit of stroke while reading. Also, spelling might have some mistakes. I am not sure actually but like also has a reason, English isn't my first language, and sometimes my autocorrect fails me so💀 endure it or just comment on the mistake nicely for me to fix it. Promise I will edit it as soon as possible though.

You can get inspired by my work but don't copy, I genuinely tried coming up with different and original ideas compared with other mafia books for this one, so it won't be appreciated.

My main characters are Fleur and Fillip. You will get to know them when you start reading!!

And some supporting characters are Nina, Leo, Christian, Agnes, and Enzo.

I don't like forcing a picture for you to imagine my characters in a certain way. So y'all do you and imagine them the way you like based on their description or just someone you like.

But there's only one character I'd like to use a picture for

Margot Robbie is my Nina people!! She is hot. and like don't want to say that I used her personality to wholly base Nina's personality on it, but I think Margot is such a kindhearted soul and is generally fun and I'd say that's what they have in common!

That's all for now! Hope you enjoy this book!!💕🦋✨