Chapter 11: Plane flight

Fleur's POV:

We were leaving today, for LA. I haven't been there before, in fact I've never been on a plane before. I've never actually been outside New York, even when Alberto gave me to his partners they were all here, in New York.

I've always wanted to go to LA though. Way before I was taken by Alberto, but I wasn't stupid I knew how expensive it was to live there and I never had the chance to go. Not that I would have left my sister and father alone even if I had the chance, I was bound to stay here. Now more than ever when I'm being courted by the Don of New York.

I don't even know how to feel about the whole thing, should I be excited or should I be nervous, I have no idea.

I've packed some of the clothes and stuff me and Nina bought in one of her travel bags, since I didn't own one and I don't know why we didn't think of  buying one three days ago in the mall.

Doesn't matter anymore really, she has hundreds of these pretty, I'm pretty sure she will forget she ever had this one the moment we are outside the house. She isn't coming though, something about not being in the mood, which was weird because Nina and not being in the mood doesn't sound right in the same sentence.

Leo wasn't coming either, since last time I almost ran away from Enzo, and even though he still got me, Fillip doesn't trust him with the house alone, so he left Leo along. Christian and Luc were not going to give up the chance of partying in LA obviously so they came along.

Christian and Luc rode in another car together, while me and Fillip rode in the same black Mercedes me, Nina and Leo rode in three days ago. I didn't know it was his car, but I should have guessed. It's luxurious, sleek, expensive and black, fits every category doesn't it?

"You're nervous." Fillip says without even looking at me, I was kind of, as I said I've never been on a plane before I don't know what to expect. Not only that, but also I'm going to be accompanying him. Fillip De Marco. The don of New York, not really sure someone who looks like me is the right person to be in that party with him.

"I'm not." I answered him trying to dismiss it while my legs went bizarre as they shook.

Landing firmly on my shaking leg, his hand stopped my legs movement, and he still didn't even look at me. "You're annoying me." He says a second later, his hand still on my leg, so that's his excuse, fine.

"You are too."

"Do I look like I care?"

"Forgive me for thinking you were a person capable of human emotions." That earned me a smirk. He enjoyed this way too much, more than he should be. I'm not amusing him, I'm supposed to make him angry, yet he seems to take most insults I threw in his way lightly. Now that makes me angry. I try to move his hand away but it tightened around my leg, he wasn't going to let go.

"You are overreacting by the way, it's nothing to he afraid of really."

"I'm not afraid."

"Nervous."

"I'm not nervous"

"Sure cause your legs like to dance on their own..." He finally turned around to look at me for the first time since we rode this car. "What is it?" he asked.

"What is what?"

"What are your questions what is making you nervous."

"I said I'm not-"

"Just answer the question."

"...I've never been on a plane before," I wasn't about to tell him that I thought I'm not good enough to be in his stupid party. With him. No I wasn't going to do that.