Chapter 4 - Hanging With The Freaks.

"I accept your offer. But I want to stop at my house before going to yours,"
I started, before continuing:
"I want to get a couple things."

Stu looked at me and nodded,
"Of course. Would you like us to come with you?"

"I don't know..."
I don't want them to get hurt because of me.
"Maybe I'll just go by myself, then meet you back at your house?"

"Yeah, but I mean...Are you sure?"
Stu protested a little, keeping his calm goofy tone.
I hesitated before nodding,

"Yes. I'm sure, I'll meet you guys there."

They all glanced at eachother before looking back at me, nodding.

'They don't talk much do they..?'

We all began to walk off towards our house's together, before splitting ways once we reached them.
I went towards my house by myself, and they went to Stu's house; patiently waiting for my return.

I jogged a little up to the steps, not cause I was excited to be home; but because I'm afraid of the dark.
I hesitated before placing my hand on the door handle and twisting it open.
I walked in only to be met with two sleeping adults, my parents passed out completely on the couches.
I scrunched my nose before tip toeing up the steps towards what I knew to be my bed room; considering, before I got yelled at by my mother, I was showed around the house by one of the real estate agents; who was just checking in to make sure everything was in order for the new owners.
I walked in and saw my bag that I had used to put my stuffies and coloring books in. I grabbed the bag, taking all the coloring books and crayons along with my stuffies out of it. All except for one, it was my teddy that I carried with me everywhere, that I got from Bubba. Once making sure that Mr.Keth was in the bag (my teddy bear). I also kept the brownies in there as a way to maybe thank them...?
I didn't bother putting any clothes in there considering I could just come back here and change. I was just about ready to leave; but I decided to put on my 'Hello Kitty' PJ's before leaving.

It was a sleepover after all. The top was silk, and it was a tank top. It had white lace trimming on the outer edges and a big hello kitty face on the front. With a pair of matching shorts to go with the top; minus the giant hello kitty face though. I wore that cause it was hotter here than my old home, and I didn't want to be all sweaty through out the whole night. I pulled the locked Bubba had given me out from under my shirt and stared at it in mirror that sat in the corner of my room. I slid a big over sized sweater ontop of it all, just in case.

Once I had slipped on my pj's I was off to my neighbors house. Hopefully to have a good night, and take my mind off of all this torment I had gone through the past two days.
I threw on my pink running shoes and slipped on my plain black backpack, that had a few hello kitty pins on it, onto my shoulder and snuck back down the stairs.
I glanced at the clock on the stove, the time read; 7:45pm. Wow...My parents have drunken so much alcohal it had finally caught up to them; making them fall asleep so early. Eh, easier for me to sneak out.

I tightened my hold on the strap of my backpack and jogged towards the direction of the front door, before opening it once more then closing it behind me.

I ran to the neighbors house, aka Stu's house. I skipped up the steps and ringing the door bell once I had gotten to the top.

A familiar face had opened the door; Michael.
'Oh boy...'

"Well? Get inside."
He ushered me inside rather harshly.

He walked ahead of me towards what I assumed to be the Stu's room. I followed behind him, and he had opened the door that was 5 times my size and- holy crud....HIS ROOM IS HUGE.