Chapter 25 - Got You.

--Narrators POV--

It's finally the day...the day were they will have her to themselves.

Away from this cruel, hurtful world.

Away from bullies, away from abusive parents, away from everyone.

Everyone but them.

She will be with them at all times.
She will count on them at all times...need them.

She will except that she has no way of leaving.

Y/N will except that aside from them...
there is nothing left for her.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N finally leaves the school's gates after having been beaten and cut. She limps her way to and out the schools gates.

Making her way home, the slashers watch her every move. She carries herself so well for pretty much being a living, breathing, corpse.
Blood drips from her mouth...her nose and her elbows.

Y/N walks into her home and the men follow her but sticking to staying outside of her home.

They look through each window they can, to get a possible glance at her beautiful face...and body.

She walks through the upstairs hallway, then into the upstairs bathroom. The boys watch through the bathroom window as she flicks on the light. Considering the sun is pretty much almost set - leaving her with no light to see properly.

Y/N lifts her shirt up to just under her breasts and looks down at her stomach through the mirror.

A massive bruise covering almost her entire stomach. She knew that the bruise would only get darker in color as time went on.

She was in too much pain, to recognize pain from a separate feeling...a feeling of being watched.

She raises a hand and lightly pokes it with her index finger, she winces and let's out a painful groan.
She let's her shirt down and grabs a cloth that was on the counter.
She runs it under the taps cold water, then dabs it around her blood dripping scrapes and cuts. She starts with her elbows, then her nose, and lastly her mouth. She tosses the rag back onto the counter and bends down to grab something under the sink. But when she bends down she winces as she has forgotten about her giant bruise. She puts a hand on her stomach to hold it, straightening her back into a proper stance again and groans. She squeezes her eyes shut and bends down once more, hissing at the pain she feels.

She grabs a bottle of Tylenol and stands back up letting out a breath she didn't know she was holding. Breathing out she opens the bottle of Tylenol, two pills drop out into her hand and she slings them into her mouth; swallowing them dry.

She takes deep breaths in and out, over and over. She leaves the bottle of Tylenol on the counter and walks out of the bathroom, keeping the light on as she exits.

She goes to her room and grabs a pair of clothes, walking back to the bathroom she starts the shower. Placing her clothes on the sinks counter, turning back around to touch the water; testing to see if it's warm. She begins to strip, she takes off her shirt and throws it on the floor. She was about to take off her bra but the same feeling of being watched came back as the pain had subtly subsided.. She looks out her bathrooms window and she glances around the yard but sees nothing. She quickly walks over, glancing around briefly before shutting the windows white lace curtains. You could see through them, but barely. You would be able to see her figure but no details on it.

Well, it is better than nothing.

She continues to strip and hops into the shower, the feeling of warm water on her body felt great. Soothing.

She closes her eyes as all the worries of the day washes down the drain.
Eventually she gets out, dries herself off, and changes into a cute black and pink outfit, then blow dries her hair.

She gets a bag ready for something and walks back out of the house. They follow her and watch closely as she walks into town. She stops infront of a building, the library, to be specific. She walks in and they observe still as she picks up and looks through books. Until one catches her eye, she picks it up and turns it around to read the back of the book. As she turns it the guys get a glimpse at the title. 'Coraline' it read.

She takes it and walks to the back corner of the library.

Perfect.

They sit and wait for the right time. They could barely hold themseleves back from jumping up and down because of all the excitement they were all feeling.

They finally would have her.

All. To. Themselves.