Chapter 10

Chapter 10 :

This is my last year on College. Thunder graduated year ago.

Ilang araw nalang, Amora. Ilang araw nalang at mag-didivorce na kayo.

Sa taong nag-daan sa bahay ni Thunder naka-tira si Monica. And it hurts me a lot. Harap-harapan silang nag-tatawanan sa'kin na para bang sinasabi nila na ako yung sampit sa bahay na 'yon. Which I totally agree.

The next day is our graduation so we're having a family dinner with Thunder's family.

"Graduating na bukas si Amora! I'm so proud of you darling." I smiled sincerely at tita Tharia, she hugged me so tight so I hugged her back.

"Napag-usapan namin ng parents mo na to give you and Thunder a vacation. A three days vacation after your graduation. So you both are going to have a vacation on New York! Sounds fun, right?" I smiled again.. but this time it was fake.

"After that vacation." the excitement was gone it was replaced by sadness. She looked at us, Thunder and I, then sighed before she continue to talk. "We'll end up the arrangement. You... You two will separate... But partners pa rin kami sa company niyo so don't worry. But... buttt.. Amora? Won't you changed your mind?" umiling ako bago ngumiti.

Thunder looked at me confusedly. His forehead crease like he don't know anything. He knows nothing only.

"Yes po, I'm sure about it. It will also benefits the both of us." I looked at Thunder again.

After that conversation, Thunder grabbed me out the restaurant.

"What the fuck is happening?" his voice is so serious and deadly.

"T-Thunder, you should be happy. You and Monica can live happily.. now.. Can't you see? It will benefit the both of us. You can live happily with Monica now and I'm gonna enjoy my life choosing someone I love." I looked at him directly on his blazing eyes. Bakit ba parang galit siya? He should be happy! Ilang taon rin kaming nag-tiis.

"What the fuck are you saying?"

"Let's go back."

"Amora! What the fuck are you saying?! Why... why did we need to end this marriage?"

"Why? Bakit? We both knew in the first place na ayaw natin sa kasal na ito. This is just a arrange marriage and no feelings intended. Bakit parang ayaw mo pa?"

"Fuck it!"

"Bumalik na tayo, wala naman dapat tayong pag-usapan." with that I turned my back on him.

"Congratulations!" Belle giggles as she hugged me.

"Congratulations Amora, I'm so proud of you." Jackie smiled at me. Something happened and turned him into a guy! For cats sake they just accidentally kissed then boom! Shraangggg he turned to a man.

"Thank you both!" this time hindi na si Belle and hinugged ko but the both of them.

"Our Cum Laude! I'm so proud of you Amora!" Jacky and Belle cheered when Troy hugged me, I hugged him back as I tapped his back.

"Thank you, Troy.... Una na'ko! May parents are calling me!" and with that I left them.

"Congrats, love! Mommy and daddy is so proud of you." I giggled when mom and dad kissed me on the cheeks and sabay pa sila so it's so cute! Nakuhanan pa 'yun ni Belle.

I decided to post on my Instagram a pic of my diploma and my graduation cap. In just a few minutes I gained a 13,963 hearts and 3,807 comments.

My messenger suddenly pop so I tapped it.

QUADRO ABJT

Isabelle Veronica Lee: Let's go the bar! Let's celebrate!

Troy Ezekiel Castro: I'm in.

Jackie Sean Vargas: pass..... jokeeee!

Amora Celine Alston: fine!

Isabelle Veronica Lee: Are you napipilitan Amora? Kj ka talaga kahit where!

Amora Celine Alston: Fine na nga eh.

Jackie Sean Vargas: I miss her :<

Troy Ezekiel Castro: Miss ka ba? :<

Isabelle Veronica Lee: Burned :<

Amora Celine Alston: Barssss.

Isabelle Veronica Lee tagged you in your twitter.
Tap here...

@Tinker_bell

Miss KJ goes to @Mi_Amore!

147k Retweets   149k Likes

Tap here to view comments

Ja_Se replies to @Tinker_bell I agreeee barss :<

TE_Castro replies to @Tinker_bell @Ja_Se she's not.

Mi_Amore replies to @Tinker_bell what??? Thank you @TE_Castro!!!

Ilang oras rin kami nag-stay sa twitter bago namin na-pag-disesyonan na mag-bar na.

"Pahiram sandali ng utak, Amora." I laughed at Jackie.

"You don't have a pag-asa na Jackie. By the way, you don't like Jacky na? Jackie na talaga?" Belle giggles.

"Jackie na." Jackie shrugged his shoulder.

"Si Thunder at Monica 'yun, right?!" Belle suddenly exclaimed out of nowhere.

"Si Thunder nga, tara puntahan natin 'dun narin tayo umupo." I was about to protest but they both grabbed my arm. I looked at Troy for help but he just smiled and nodded his head.

"Hi Thunder! Can we sit here?" Thunder's eye meet mine. He nodded while staring at me so I smiled a bit 'cause it's so awkward naka-tingin si Monica.

"Thank you ah? Here ka umupo Amara." halos mawalan ako ng hangin ng masagi ang braso namin ni Thunder. I was just wearing a backless yellow fitted dress. I awkwardly smile at him at medjo nilayo ang sarili.

"By the way, I ordered some boys hehe! Body shot us ah?" Belle giggles.

Ilang sandali pa ay may dumating nga na lalaki. I was just staring at them and familiar 'yung isa. He's the one whom I lick.

"Amora! Amora! Amora!" they cheered except for Thunder when the guy put the lemon between his lips.

Nilagok ko ang tequila and leans toward the guy. Pangatlo na 'to. Kanina walang body shot but this time meron na.

My eyes widen when the lemon falls over and we directly kiss. I saw how his eyes grow big.

I don't know what I did but I leaned my body closer to him and kissed him. I was imagining he was Thunder. I felt him replying to my kisses. I can even heard Jackie's voice cheering so loud.

He bite my lowe lip causing me to gasped. He draw a imaginary circles on my back causing me to arch my body. I can also feel that something is poking on me. And when I realized lumayo na ako.

I shyly smiled at him. Fvck! That was embarrassing!

Nandito ako ngayon sa cr para manghilamos and to my shocked, Thunder is in front of me. Rage is flowing on his eyes. He then pinned me on the wall and kiss my aggressively. I was trying my best to stop him and when I did, I slapped him hard on his face.

"Fuck!" he groans.

"You're mine, Amora. You can't let another guy kissed you like that!" and with that he claimed my lips once again.

To be continued...

As if you can see, minadali kong matapos ang school part nila para maka-punta na tayo sa exciting part yieks.