BOOK 1 OVER?!?!?! + Info about Book 2

I'm sorry for all the suffering, everybody. I really appreciate that you stuck with me so far. I am going to have one more book [def confirmed- I showed you the cover, too], and most likely one after that, just to keep the drama afloat, but I'm not entirely sure on the third. I know some of you found the last chapter to be a perfect ending. If you did, then you're probably not reading this, and that's okay. If you want this to be your ending that's also okay. I just hope you stik for the long ride, because there's a lot in store, and this story... has only just started.

This concludes Book 1. I originally thought that there would be more chapters, but I decided to shift those to Book 2 for a smoother transition. Thank you to everybody who read this, I hope you liked it. Looking forward to Book 2, first chapter will be released sometime this week.

I'll see you on the other side. Bye!

[well, the other book... but same thing. Have a brilliant day or night, wherever you are!]

             -> 123CauseWhyNot 

                   : ))))

ALSO: to those of you who skip all the A/Ns, or the chapter in which I shared a picture of the cover of book 2, here it is again.

This is Book 2- It is called AVYSSOS. This will be about Percy's life after finding out about her parents. Some more suffering- just a bit, and maybe a tad of ✨romance ✨. Comes out sometime this week, I'll post an announcement to my followers, so do check it out.

Hope you give it a read. Cheers!