The Sports Festival Is Comming

Andy ended up having to walk to school after getting out after the next morning. It wasnt much of a walk but he knew that Nena and Nejire would love to see him after what happened. They gave him some snacks and hugged him with excitement as he walked in. They were extatic to see that their friend was doing alright and was very much alive.

He also knew that getting though media with an obviously very much damaged arm would be nearly impossible.

He peered around the corner and stared at the cameras being readied for their report and hatched a small plan.

He walked up to the side of the media and waved his arm foward at them. He than began to yell as he ran into the mass of people like a raging bull. They quickly cleared the way for him so they wouldnt get trampled by the too-tall kid.

Andy got into the school with suprising ease as he slowed down to process that his plan actually worked. He did a little happy skip and he almost pranced inside the building like a kid who just got a present. He was proud it worked so well, in fact, he might do that every day until they catch on.

While in the halls he spotted a familular figure walking ahead of him with an obvious limp to his right leg. His eyes widened as he expected the teacher to be out today.

"Mr.Aizawa?" He asked and the figure paused, then turn to reveal a mess of bandages and hair. Andy couldnt help but sputter out nonsence at the look of the teacher. How was he supposed to respond after seeing how bad he looks. His arms tightened to his sides and a almost had a sign on his forehead that said panic. "I uh- so- i- eh-"

"Hows your arm?" Mr. Aizawa said, stopping the kid from sputtering out more of his illogical nonesence from his nervousness.

"Its fine. Just some tendon damage but it should be good to go in about a week week." He gave a quick thumbs with his good hand. He quickly shuffled over to Mr. Aizawa, who had stopped for the kid to catch up.

"Thats good. Itll be just in time for the sports festival. Any new gear you plan on making?" Mr. Aizawa was genuienly sort of interested in the new gear the problem child was going to create. The new gear he made always seemed to be functional and look good at the same time. He had potential to be a real pro hero if it wasnt for being sabotaged.

"Yeah. Im ditching the mask and replacing the goggles since they were the reason the villain caught me and im also getting a pair of wings. I remember you saying something about wings and being a flightless bee is kind of sad. I have to repair, no remake the gauntlet since it was crushed. Might change up the metal since this is the 3rd time they broke." Andy slightly laughed at the correction he made to his statement.

"Thats good. Learning fast from your mistakes I see. Something I cant say my own students would care to do." Mr.Aizawa sort of half complemented Andy. He meant it, he learned quickly what worked and didnt work with his costume. It had only been a couple of hours and he already has a general idea of how to greatly improve himself.

'Gosh, he must have hit his head hard.' Andy thought to himself. No way the roughest teacher just 'complemented' him.

"So... uhm- hows..... your injuries?" He treaded around the question, careful it didnt sound mean or hurtful. 'Hows your face' sounds a lot more agressive and mean.

"Its fine. Cant use my quirk for as long but ill live." He shrugged off his very severe injuries to his face.

"Oh, well thats good. Could have been a lot worse." Andy tried to make sure the glass was half full in whatever he said.

The hallway quickly turned into silence as they both walked down to their classes. Andy's class wasnt far from the teachers lounge where Mr.Aizawa was going. It was quite early before school so the teacher wasnt really going to classes yet.