Chapter 23: Grime's Pupil

Anne and Sub-Zero and Sasha and Deathstroke are at the Resistance Underground Base looking at a map of Amphibia

Anne: According to Mother Olm in order to defeat Andrias we need to get to that music box.

Sub-Zero: How can we do that.

Deathstroke: Then we're going to need some allies and We know just who to recruit first.

They slaps a sticker on the map

Deathstroke: Captain Grime's sister, Captain Beatrix Lord of the West Toad Tower was built a secrets army of toads. We've already asked her to meet with us and she's on her way.

Anne: But do you think she'll go for it? We've noticed frogs and toads don't get along.

Sasha: That's why I sent Grime and Sprig to be the welcome wagon. She'll see firsthand that frogs and toads can work together.

Sub-Zero: But Grime and Sprig can't work together. And ever since Sprig beat Grime in Newtopia, things have been really tense between them.

Deathstroke: Oh, really?

They runs

Meanwhile, Sprig and Grime are at the Plantar Farm outside, doing nothing

Sprig: So, is your sister cool, or does being a jerk run in the family?

Captain Grime: We do share a hatred for the shrill sound of whiny frog children. You should leave.

Sprig: Nope, Sasha and Deathstroke asked me to be here, and they're in charge. I mean, aren't you just a foot soldier now?

Captain Grime: ALRIGHT! I've heard enough out of you, you little--

Sasha and Deathstroke and Anne and Sub-Zero made it in time

Sasha: Hey, guys!

They pants

Sasha: Okay, change of plans.

Something was blowing towards them. A bug bird landed right near the Plantar'

She yells

Captain Grime: Oh, boy...

He gets tackled of her

He grunts

Captain Grime: Get off. Get off!

She plays his head

Captain Beatrix: What's the matter, Grimothy? All toads love a good wrestle. Or did hanging out with these frogs make you soft. But seriously, Sasha and Deathstroke, what do you want?

Sasha: Anne. Drumroll, please.

Anne plays the drumroll app

Sasha: As commander of the Wartwood Resistance, We propose you join our frog army. And together, we take down Andrias!

She stands up letting Grime breathe and then walks over to Sasha and Deathstroke

Captain Beatrix: Toads serving in a frog army? It doesn't make any sense? I mean last time I checked, frogs couldn't even fight.

He approaches her

Sprig: Can't fight, eh?

Captain Grime: Shh...

He whispering him

Captain Grime: No... NOO!

Sprig: If we can't fight, then how'd I beat Grime in a one-on-one duel?

Captain Beatrix: YOU WHAT?! That only proves my point. Living with frogs has made my brother laughably weak.

She plays with Grime's head