Old Love

Namjoon's Point Of View :

The Past Days Has Been Stressful Yoongi Said Jungkook Is Grounded So We Couldn't Hang Out With Him I Feel More Alone Than I Usually Am ,I Have A Weird Feeling Today But I Shake It Off,I Was Brought Back From My Thoughts By Jin .

"Namjoon Did You Hear Me?"

"What Did You Say Sorry "

"I Said You Have A Freaking Huge House You Have Like So Many Rooms And You Live Alone" Jin Said While Looking Around "Yeah Thanks,It's Pretty Boring Alone Which Is Why I Stay With You Guys Most Of My Time"

"You're Free To Stay With Us As Much As You Like But I Don't Mind Staying Here As Well With Taehyung "Jin Said .

"Door Is Always Open For You Two Speaking Where Is Taehyung ?"I Asked Looking Around My Place

"Taehyung Son" Jin Shouted .

"Coming"Taehyung Said Running Down The Stairs With A Shocked Expression .
"What's Up With The Face Did You See Something ?"Jin Said "Namjoon Hyung I Was Looking Around And Your Closet" Taehyung Said To Me .

"What About My Closet ?"I Said Looking At Taehyung "You're Closet Got A Whole Bunch Of Different Brands And The Shoes I Never Seen So
Many Close" Taehyung Said In A Happy Excited Tone "I Don't Wear Most Of Them You Are Free To Get Anything You Like I Was Gonna Give Some Away Anyways " I Said To Taehyung Who Is Very Excited .

"Really?"Taehyung Yelled Me And Jin Laughing At His Cuteness I Said "Yeah"With No Time To Waste He Ran Up The Stairs Again With Me And Jin Following Going Into My Closet I Told Them They Are Free To Take Anything Jin Said He Wanted A Pair Of My Shades I Let Him Cause He Did Look Good In Them ,Taehyung Came And Asked Me If He Can Have The Graphic Hoodie.

"That's All You Want?"I Said Looking At Taehyung Who Seems To Be Happy With Just That And Jin Checking Himself In The Mirror With The Shadows He Has On "That's All"Taehyung Said Jumping Up And Down "Calm Down Its Not Your First Time In My House You Know? Keep It" I Said Taehyung Jumped And Went In For A Hug.

"No I Haven't Been Here You Had The Other Place The Apartment Looking One "Taehyung Said While We Made Our Way Down Stairs Getting Ready To Leave I Think Back And Said "Oh Yeah I Had That Place Before This One"

"You Have Another Place? "Jin Said Looking Shocked "No,Just This One "
"Why Move Places To This Big One" ?He Asked "Before I Bounced Around From Foster Home To Home My Last Foster Parents Gave Me Everything In There "Will"Cause They Didn't Want There Fortune To Go To Waste I Just Moved In A Few Months Ago" I Said Casually

"I Didn't Know You We're In The System As Well?"

"Taehyung Knew I Assumed He Told You,Or I Think I Mentioned It I Don't Remember"I Walk Down The Upstairs They Follow"Don't Think So"

"You Know Anyone Who Is In The System?"

"Yeah,Our Friend Jimin Who We Met Through My Brother Cause They Are Best Friends" He Replied

"Can't Wait To Meet Them "

We Made Our Way Out My House Heading To The Main Door After Locking It And Going To Jin's Car
We Went Inside While Me And Taehyung Sat In The Back "We Still Going To The Arcade's?"Jin Said Still Forcusing On The Road .