Parent Trap

Jin's Point Of View:

"At Least He Got Out Of His Room"Jimin Said As They Moved
Back While I Took Small Steps .

"What?"

"HYUNG IT WAS TAEHYUNG'S IDEA" Hoseok Yelled Pointing Fingers At Taehyung Who Has A Betrayed Face Having His Mouth Wide Open Shaking His Head

"IT WAS JIMIN AND JUNGKOOK'S IDEA" Hoseok And Taehyung Pointed Fingers At Jimin And Jungkook While Yoongi Acted Like He Knew Nothing .

"What Idea?"

"The Plan Was To Get You Jealous A Bit If We Called Jimin World Wide Handsome,I Didn't Think It Would Work"Yoongi Said As I Stopped My Tracks Just A Feet Away From Them .

"I Invented Worldwide Handsome
I Am The Definition Of It"I
Spat

"Do You Know What My Nick Name Was In High School?"

"World Wide Handsome"Taehyung And Hoseok Said At The Same Time While Hoseok Slaps His Hand On His Face A Little Hearing The Story
For The Million Time"I Was So Beautiful Even The Guy's Lined Up For Me "

"Really?"Yoongi Said
Impressed.

"Don't Get Him Started
We'll Just Be Here All Day"Hoseok Said Whispering To Yoongi Like
I Didn't Hear It He Just Nodded His Head "I Am The Definition"
Pointing My Finger At Each Of
Every One Of Them Reassuring
Them.

"We May Of Made Him A Bit Mad" Taehyung Said .

"A Bit ?"
Hoseok Whisper

"I'll Like For Him To Leave It Would Be Very Much Appreciated"Pointing My Finger At Jungkook Not Even Looking At Him As I Looked At The Others .

"I Guess That Plan Didn't Work" Taehyung Said As Jimin Whispered Something In His Ear As He Sent The Message To Yoongi Then Hoseok And Jungkook .

"Fine He Will Leave"Hoseok Said As Jungkook Nodded His Head As The Others Made There Way To The Other Side Of The Room Still Kinda Scared I Didn't Look Behind I Just Watched Out The Window .

"Dad I'm Sorry But This Is For The Best" Taehyung Said As I Turned Around With Them Pushing Jungkook In The Room And Closing The Door .

"YOU NOT LEAVING INTO
YOU GUYS MAKE UP"The Guys Yelled As I Still Didn't Look At Jungkook Who Is Trying To Get My Attention .

End Of Jin's Point Of View :

Taehyung's Point Of View :

"I'M SORRY"I Yelled Through The Door As We All Hold The Door Nob

"Did We Just Parent Trap
Them?" Jimin Said .

"That Movie Was So Good"
Hoseok Replied

"Nice Idea Jimin But Lets Hope It Works "Yoongi Said We Nodded Our Heads .

"Open This Door"
Jin Yelled As We Heard Steps
Going Towards The Door .

"HOLD IT"Hoseok Yelled As We All Hold The Door So He Can't Open It Jin Tired To Open It But This Is A Mission To Get Two Best Friends Close Again .

"Open.The .Door"Jin Yelled As He Banged On The Door Still Trying To Open It "WE CAN DO THIS ALL NIGHT"I Said Yelling Through The Door I Hear Jin Gasped .