Deathhound

Namjoon's Point Of View :

I Asked Waiting For Him To Reply Still Looking At Him Looking Calm But Seemed Nervous To My Question.

"We Are Here" Yoongi Said Getting Out Of The Car And Speed Walked To The Federal Bureau Building.

Getting Inside We Meet With Agent Morgan We All Take A Seat Around The Table .

"I Have Some News"The Agent Said As We Wait For Him To Speak .

"We Caught One Of The People Who Were There That Day The One Who Knocked You Out Mr.Min"He Said .

"Is He Here?"Yoongi Said Sitting Across From Me .

"Yes We Haven't Got Nothing From Him He Won't Talk Maybe You Can Give It A Try"He Said .

"With Pleasure"Yoongi Said Slightly Smiling We All Followed Into A Integration Room In A Other Room Where We Can See Them Through A Glass .

"He's Gonna Kick His Ass"
Jin Said.

"Go Wait For Us
Outside"Jin Said Again
To Jimin And Taehyung Who Went
Out With Agent Lopez We Watch Through The Mirror In The Other Room .

End Of Namjoon's Point Of View :

Yoongi's Point Of View :

"Let Me Get To The Point I Can Either Kick The Information I Need Out Of You Or You Simply Tell Me Where"Death Hound"Is I Said Trying Really Hard Not To Do The First Option Right There And Now .

Nothing,Just A Stare And A Smile Making Me Lose My Patients "He Is All Yours"Agent Morgan Said Leaving The Room Making Me Smirk .

Grabbing Him By His Shirt Pulling Him By Force To Stand Up Holding Him And Slamming Him Into The Mirror His Face Being Pushed In As The Person Scream A Bit .

"Where.Is.He"

"I Might Know Some Locations,He Likes To Move Places From Time To Time That's All I Know I Get Paid Being Told What To Do"

"DID YOU GET PAID TO KILL MY BROTHER JUST FOR MONEY YOU KILLED A KID"

I Yelled Furiously Tossing Him And Punching While I Slam Him Right Onto The Table On His Back Making Him Let Out A Scream In Pain"No I Didn't Do That I Just Set The House On Fire And Knocked You Out That's It I Swear"

The Man In Fear Yelled .
"THEN WHO" I Yelled Gripping His Throat"Deathhound",He Killed Him On His Own The Other Person Was Told To Make Sure The Job Was Done That's Why He Was Nervous When He Bumped Into That Boy"He Explains I Told Him To Write The Address .

"See Look How Easy That Was"
I Said .

"We'll Be Even Now"After That I Grab Him By His Head And Slam It Into The Table Making Him Pass Out .

The Others Came Back From The Other Room "DAM" Jin Said As Agent Morgan Got The List Telling His Team To Move And Plan There Move Telling Us It Will Take Time .

"He Is Lucky There Is Not A Broom Up His Ass But We Got To Go" I Said As We Went Out Jin And The Others Left While Me And Namjoon Were Left Alone In The Parking Lot Outside.

"You Never Answered My Question" Namjoon Asked Stopping My Tracks Stops He Stopped His Movements I
Looked Down To The Floor Before Looking At Him Breathing Out .