Forgive Me

Jungkook's Point Of View :

Waking Up And Rubbing My Eyes I Move My Sight To Yoongi Who Is Still Hugging Me Having His Hand Around Me I Try To Get Up Without Waking Him Up But I'm Just Being Pulled Back By Yoongi Hugging Me Tight I Smile Loving This Side Of Him .

"Stay"Yoongi Said In A Sleepy Voice Still Having His Eyes Closed .

"I Need To Make Breakfast And See The Others If That's Alright I Need To Get Them To Speak To Me Again"

He Groaned Annoyed Hesitatingly Letting Go Of Me Where I Laughed
Small Freshing Up For The Day
Making Breakfast Yoongi Washed His Face While I Did The Same Before Coming To The Kitchen Yoongi Was Every Where I Went He Didn't Want To Leave Me Alone I Founded It Cute But I Felt Guilty He Did Think I Died He Just Wants To Keep Me Safe .

"You're Not Playing On Leaving Me Alone Any Time Soon,Huh?"

"No"Yoongi Replied As We Finished Breakfast Washing The Dishes .

"Jungkook I Thought You Died We All Did I Couldn't Sleep Or Eat Sometimes I Would Call Your Name Thinking You Were Here When I Thought You Were Gone" Yoongi Said While He Was On The Edge Of Tears I Gave Him A
Hug Not Wanting To Cry He Held
Me Right Away Laying His On
My Shoulder

"I'm Here Now And I'm Sorry Please Forgive Me"I Said Hugging Him Tighter "I Forgive You I Care About You I Always Did I'll Make Things Change For The Better You Are My Brother I Love You "Yoongi Said As He Finally Cried I Did The Same .

"Brother,Love?"I Repeated He Shook His Head Up And Down Slowly "Family"He Said Creasing My Face"I Want To Change This Is My Chance To Make Things Right"He Whispered
Small

"Brother" And "I Love You"Made Me Cry Even More I Feel My Heart Lighten Like Weight Being Lifted Up That's Been Weighting Me Down I Wanted To Be In This Moment Forever"Thank You"

"No,Thank You For Holding On"
Yoongi Said "They Haven't Spoke Have They, Right?"He Said Knowing Very Well What Yoongi Meant.

"I Haven't Heard Them In Awhile"
I Smiled Looking Into That Spark In His Eyes I Haven't Seen In Awhile

"You Did Good"He
Replied With A Light Smile .

"Since When Did My Hyung Become Soft"I Said Pitching His Cheeks
Giggling "Only For You"Yoongi Said
"We Need To Get Ready To See The Guys Starting With Taehyung And Jin" .

Time Skip;

Arriving At Their Apartment Yoongi Knocked On The Door I Was Nervous I Really Wanted To Make It Up To Them Taehyung Opened The Door After Seeing Me And Yoongi He Was About To Close It Yoongi Puts His Hand Infront Of The Door Making The Door Stop From Closing .

"Hear Him Out At Least"
Yoongi Said "Taehyung I Know You Are Mad But Please Forgive Me" I Begged
"What's Going On?"Jimin Said As He Came Out Of Hoseok's And His Room He Waved Seeing Me And Yoongi I Waved Back With A Smile .

"Is Jin Here?"I Asked

"No He Went Grocery Shopping With Hoseok For Some Time Together"Jimin Said As Taehyung Was About To Walk Out Of The Front Door"Please Just Listen To Me"I Said Trying To Grab His Arm He Pushed Me Away "Taehyung Do What You Have To Do Punch Me In The Face Do Something Yell At Me I Don't Care" I Said As I Cried .