Couldn't Save

Jin's Point Of View :

As I Was Driving Through The Quiet Road As The Sun Starts To Rise,I Was Really Worried,This Is Out Of Hand Namjoon Means Alot To Me I Don't Want To See Him Like This Any Longer .

Taehyung Put The Code For The Gate We Quickly Made It Inside As Taehyung Set His Bag On The Kitchen Counter.Going To The Room There Was Namjoon My Heart Dropped To How I Saw Him The Sight If Him Looked Like He Was Fading Slowly But He Was Peacefully Sleeping I Was Just Glad He Was Getting Rest,Me And Taehyung Got Out Of The Room Going To The Kitchen .

He Is Still Sleeping
That Is Good Taehyung Said .

"I Will Stay For A Bit I Left A Note For Jimin And Hoseok When They Wake Up"I Said As I Took The Medicines Out Of Taehyung's Bag And Setting It Down On The Counter.

"It's 6 In The Morning So I'll Stay Into He Wakes Up And Leave To Feed Them"Taehyung Nod's His Head We Cleaned The House Up A Bit For Namjoon.

4 Hours Later :

Me And Taehyung Were In The Room With Namjoon I Took A Little Nap And Taehyung Did The Same Laying On The Bed With Him As I Just Keep An Eye On Him,Namjoon Was Starting To Wake Up Rubbing His Eyes Trying To Get Up Having Some Trouble Sitting Up I Helped Him Straighten Up.

"Jin,What Are You Doing Here?" Namjoon Said In A Low Tone Enough For Me To Hear "To Take Care Of You"Touching His Head Trying To Feel His Temperature He Was A Little Warm Still Pale .

"I Need To Go To The Bathroom,Can You Help Me Up A Bit"I Nodded My Head Taehyung Went To Get The Fruit Bowel We Made For Him .

He Did His Business I Was Standing By The Door I Heard The Water Running From The Sink He Was Washing His Face And Brushing His Teeth Coming Out Opening The Door He Took Slow Step I Lead Him Back To The Bed .

"Thank You"Namjoon Said Making Himself Comfortable Sitting Up Against The Bedframe."We Got You,We Are Here"I Said Smiling To Him He Smiled A Bit At Least He Was Speaking To Us Again Well Some Of Us .

"Namjoon We Made A Fruit Bowel For You For Some Energy"Taehyung Said Coming Back With The Fruit Bowel Setting It Down On The Night Stand Where The Bed Was Next To Namjoon .

Thank You Guy's Maybe
Later He Said .

"Welcome"We
Both Said .

"Namjoon We Need
To Tell Jungkoo-"

"No Jeon Doesn't Need To Know Anything"Namjoon Cut Me Off Speaking In A Little Clear Tone.

"I Get You Are Upset For Making You Go Through All Of This But Is There Something We Don't Know You Haven't Told Us ?"I Said Me And Taehyung Sat On The Bed Bedside Him.

"Yoongi"

"Yoongi?"Me And Taehyung Said At The Same Time Looking At Eachother Confused We Let Him Speak Again Taehyung Grabbed Some Water For Him Setting It Down We Wait For Him To Speak .

"I Found Out Yoongi Use To Abuse Him It Was Pretty Obvious I Just Didn't Know Who Into We Found Out He Had A Brother,During The Investigation I Asked Him About It He Confessed About It"Namjoon Explained As Me And Taehyung Were Shocked To Hear This .

"Yoongi Abused Him Because He Blamed Him For Their Parents Death And Apparently He Hated Him Seeing Him Live And Move On Like Nothing Happened"Namjoon Spoked As I Couldn't Even Processing Any Of This .