prologue

'Clank!'

'Clank!'

Under the gloomy sky and light rain, wooden swords start to hit one another, seeing who will fall first. the eldest brother and sister both fought, training each other to see who will win this duel.

As both of the older siblings continued on their training, the youngest of the clan who only at the age of 9 watched under the roof outside of their entrance home. her curious (e/c) eyes widened in amazement as she watch her siblings fought.

About to stand herself up and watch closer, she felt her whole body being picked up by a familiar warmth.

"Now darling, you can't get too close," moving her gaze away, she sees her father smiling down at her. looking back at her siblings who were still clashing each other, "i want to watch closer papa."

Shaking his head in a no manner, the head of the Kamisato clan sat down and placed his youngest daughter on his lap. "the distance here should be good enough. we don't want you getting wet and cold in the rain, do we?"

Leaning back against her father's firm chest, she continued on watching the fight along with her father.

As few minutes pass by, her (e/c) eyes starts to doze off from the comfortable position she was in. cuddling against her father's chest while he caress her matching pale blue hair.

Ever since Kamisato (Y/n) came into the world, she was always a daddy's little girl. following him around the Kamisato estate or took a nap in his home office. although she was a daddy's girl, she also loves her mother as well.

Her mother's soothing voice that would sing her to sleep or whenever she had gotten hurt, her mother was there to aid her.

Between the two Kamisato siblings, (Y/n) doesn't have a favorite as she loves both of them equally.

Kamisato Ayato, her older brother and the oldest out of the three. he's very mature for his own age and very well mannered. his looks and personality was just like their father. strong, hardworking, mature, well mannered, handsome, you name it.

Kamisato Ayaka, the older sister and the middle child. although she looked like their father, she has her mother's personality. Ayaka is a very kind hearted person who is also well mannered. she was the definition of elegant and graceful.

Then there was the youngest sister and the youngest child, Kamisato (Y/n). she has her father's face and hair, but her mother's eyes. her personality wasn't like any other of parents. she's known to be a reckless little thing that over to wander off whenever.

Now napping on her father's lap, the two oldest siblings had just finished their training with Ayato winning this round.

"You improved, sister."

Ayaka wiped off her sweat, "next round, i'll beat you, brother."

Chuckling, "we will see."

Then the two siblings were about to walk inside only to see their baby sister napping on their father's lap. "oh my, seems to be we had an audience," Ayato said as he gently bent down to move a piece of hair out of (Y/n)'s face.

Ayaka smiled softly, "i can take her to bed, father." she was about to take (Y/n)'s figure only to feel someone about to grab (Y/n) also.

"It's fine sister, i'll take our dear (Y/n) to bed," Ayato volunteered which irked Ayaka.

"You always get to tuck her in! it's my turn because you already did it last night."

Ayato was about to retort back only to hear their father sigh. "how about i'll tuck her in this time, your mother had called for the both of you anyways."

Both the siblings gave each other a side eye and continued on making a path to their mother. the head of the clan chuckled at his children's antics before standing up while carrying his youngest.

Walking through the hallways and sliding the door opened to a certain bedroom, he gently laid the little girl down, but before he could let go, he felt her tightened her hold on his neck.

"Papa.. stay."

Mumbling dazedly while gripping her father's neck. her father smiled and whispered, "alright, only for a moment."

Making her release her hold from his neck, the father lied next to his daughter's smaller figure. as soon she felt him near, (Y/n) immediately cuddled with him while dozing off to dreamland once again.

Nuzzling against his chest while her father pulled the blanket cover over her body. she then could feel his larger hand caressing her hair once more which soothe her whole body immediately.

"Sweet dream, my darling."

"Night-night, papa."

a/n: and then the parents died 😀

(not edited)
5/19/22