20

a/n: i'm going to shove 100 pack of tissue boxes at you

His throat feels all dry up from all the yelling he's been doing. his body feels light and weak as he continued on falling to an endless pit. Heizou thinks months had passed, but really it's only been a few seconds, maybe even a few minutes.

It's what the rabbit hole can do to you. falling into the abyss and not knowing how long time has passed. is he going back in time or is time going forward itself?

Choking up from his scream, Heizou shut his eyes tightly. he doesn't want to see what's the bottom because he's afraid that there is no bottom.

After feeling like it has been hours, Heizou waited for a harsh impact only to feel a surprising soft surface. groaning in slight pain, Heizou let out a deep breath as he stared at what's in front of him. fluttering his eyelids open, his green eyes widened as he noticed a bright blue sky above him.

The pastel blue being the background to the fluffy white clouds who is just resting and staring down at him. although it was a bright blue sky, Heizou noticed that there's no sun.

No big white yellow star shining upon him. no warm sunlight hitting his skin or eyes.

"I-Is this the rabbit hole?" he whispered to himself as he stay lying on the sandy surface. moving his fingers around, Heizou could feel the sand between his fingers and under the palm of his hands.

Slowly sitting up, Heizou gazed his surrounding with widened eyes. his whole body feels frozen as he realizes that this isn't any random beach. it's the secret beach area where he had first met her.

"What am i doing here?"

Pulling himself up, the young detective continued on observing his surroundings. did he even make it to the rabbit hole?

About to walk around, Heizou tripped over his feet and quickly looked down. around both his ankles were chain cuffs. furrowing his brows, Heizou bent down and dug up the sand. as he dug up the sand, he couldn't find anything attach to it. swallowing his fear, Heizou sat back down.

'Calm down Heizou, this is the rabbit hole. a lot of unpredictable things will happen so don't panic.'

Trying to assure himself, Heizou moved his leg around, making the cuffs around his ankles clank. since when did these chain cuffs appeared? why is it even on him in the first place?

Breathing in and out nervously, Heizou gripped onto the cuffs and tried to break them. using all his strength, Heizou tried to break or at least crack the hard on metal, but it was no use. they wouldn't budge.

Trying to break them again, the detective was about to crack the metal only to feel a burning sensation. hissing painfully, Heizou bit on his bottom lip and closed his eyes tightly.

Somehow the metal cuffs are burning him on the inside. although there was no sun around, the heat from the chains makes his whole body burn.

Can't keep his voice in anymore, Heizou yell in pain as he held onto his ankles. the high heat temperature makes him feel like his own feet will burn into crisp.