epilogue

(make sure you read chapter 21 (end) before this!)

2nd POV

The world can be such a pain sometimes. constant worries and regret keeps piling up to the point you want to give up. although the world can easily drop a boulder on your back, you still want to live a better life,
so you stayed and kept on running.

Running until the end of time.

Typing the last word on your computer, you sighed happily and stretched your limbs. it was currently late at night, meaning everyone else in the office has already gone home. your boss did say that you should go home and rest since tomorrow's the weekend, but you insisted on finishing the report before the meeting that will be happing on Monday.

Hitting [send] to your boss's email, you logged out of your computer and packed up your things. putting away your leftover lunch and laptop.

The office life was quite tiring if you're being honest, but you enjoyed the quiet work atmosphere. all of your coworkers were nice people that would help others who are struggling in anything while as your boss motivates others to work harder.

Yawning tiredly to yourself, you looked out the big glass window and watch multiple rain droplets saying hello before they fall down to the concrete ground. lips curving into a frown, you realized that you had forgotten to bring an umbrella.

"I don't even have my own car either..." mumbling to yourself as you kept on staring at the rainy city. deciding to wait for the harsh rain to die down, you sat down and listened to the rain.

In all your life, you have been living a good stable life. your two older siblings has been visiting you at least once a week because they are somehow still overprotective of their baby sister who is now a grown woman that has her own job and her own apartment.

Ayato works in a office life like you, but in a higher position. he's of course a CEO of his own business while as Ayaka is a famous idol in Teyvat.

Just thinking about your siblings makes you miss them even more. running your hand through your hair, you start to notice that the harsh rain won't be stopping anytime soon. "should i just walk home?" you mumbled to yourself once more.

It's either staying in the cold office all night or risk getting sick from the wet rain. 'tomorrow is the weekend anyways...' you thought as you walked towards the elevator. pressing the button to the first floor, you waited inside the lonely elevator. checking your watch, it reads a little past midnight.

'Brother is going to kill me if he finds out that i'm still at the office at this time,' cringing at the thought of your older brother scolding you while your sister just giggle in the background in amusement.

After a few minutes of waiting, the elevator made a 'ding' noise, indicating that you're finally on the first floor. the double elevator door slid open, letting you step out.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐑𝐚𝐛𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐞 | 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐳𝐨𝐮 ✓ 🎉