7

"Is he here yet?"

"Is he here yet?"

"No Paimon, he isn't..."

Both Aether and Paimon are currently waiting at the dock in Inazuma, waiting for a certain blonde hair and blue eye man. apparently they found a way to contact Dainsleif and he agreed to meet up with them in Inazuma.

"Are you even sure he's coming? Paimon thinks-!"

"Sorry, did you wait long?"

Paimon shrieked and hid behind Aether who smiled at the man who finally arrived. standing tall and straight, Dainsleif blinked in confusion, "my apologies, did i frightened you?"

Paimon puffed her cheeks out and pointed at the man, "you did that on purpose?"

Dainsleif, a man that is a mystery himself. not many people knows his existence as he travels and wanders many places. he doesn't stick to one place long as he is too busy dealing with the abyss. his whole appearance is very striking, from his medium blonde hair and starry blue eyes. although some may be intimidated by his mask, you must admit, it suits him well.

a/n: *faints*

credit - @/mors_gn from twt

"I'm surprised you ask for assistance, usually you have everything in control, traveler."

Aether scratched the back of his head, "yeah, but for some reason, this case seems to be odd so we thought maybe you can help us and all..."

Nodding in understanding, "i'll see what i can do, lead the way if you must."

🐇 🐇 🐇

"Is this the man you were talking about?"

Both Heizou and Ayato stared at Dainsleif who bowed in respect, "hello, my name is Dainsleif and the acquaintance of traveler over here," gesturing to both Aether and Paimon.

"Hello, my name is Shikanoin Heizou," Heizou introduced himself and Ayato as well. as everyone else got acquainted, Paimon noticed something as she looked around the office. "where's Thoma?"