timelapse

a/n: this will be a time-lapse of what happened so far and answered questions on what's confusing!

[1-]

The Kamisato clan has fallen due to the death of Kamisato (F/n) and (M/n). so Ayato will have to take the lead, making sure he can protect his younger sisters, but due to the death of the parents, (Y/n) falls into a mental disorder call depression.

[2-]

While (Y/n) buries herself into depression, she meets Shikanoin Heizou. although he makes her heart burst into happiness, he could only take the pain away momentarily because the state (Y/n) was in couldn't be let go so easily. (from the state she was in, it was deeper than anyone can imagine, this then results her in the rabbit hole later)

[3-]

On one of the days that (Y/n) and Heizou meets up at their usual secret beach spot, (Y/n) ask Heizou that whatever happens to her, will he still find her? (this meant that (Y/n) was planning to take her own life and hope that Heizou will find her again in their next life) Heizou didn't think too deep into the question and boldly declared he will find her no matter what. on that same night, when Heizou escorted her back home, (Y/n) was about to end her own life in her bedroom only to be swallowed by a dark hole. (rabbit hole) soon, Kamisato (Y/n) was declared missing.

[4-]

It has been five years since (Y/n) went missing. she was claimed dead by the Tenryou Commission even though her body was never found. Heizou refuses to accept it so he still continued on the investigation of finding Kamisato (Y/n). this is also when Aether and the others join in the investigation. the group then realizes that since (Y/n) was no where to be found in Inazuma, they predict that she's stuck in the rabbit hole.

[5-]

We step in to see clues on Heizou having constant nightmares of where (Y/n) ends her own life in front of him or that Heizou finds her body being dismembered. (this forecast the upcoming events)

[6-]

While the group continues on finding what and where the rabbit hole is, they soon encountered many headless white rabbit all over the city which lead to more unanswered questions.

[7-]

We then find a familiar fatui harbinger being involve. Scaramouche did a ritual where he will sacrifice a rabbit's life to get into the rabbit hole. once he was in the rabbit hole, he found (Y/n) being trapped inside. kidnapping her and pushing her into another hole, (Y/n) finds herself in the hands of the fatui harbingers.

[8-]

The fatui harbingers claimed that (Y/n) is the key to the power of the rabbit hole. where she can freeze or control time and create new dimensions. (in this case, (Y/n) herself doesn't know or believe this because she was trapped in the rabbit hole. if she had this power, she would've escaped the rabbit hole long ago, right?)

[9-]

Childe takes (Y/n) out for dinner, learning that (Y/n) is in love with her childhood friend, Heizou, but when he had taken her back to her room, we find out that this (Y/n) that Scaramouche kidnapped wasn't the real (Y/n). (the scene where her eyes turn crimson red and a white rabbit was staring at her from her bed)

[10-]

The group was nearly close on finding the rabbit hole until a turn in events took place. Kamisato Ayaka was strolling around until she stumbled upon her missing sister's body. she sees a horrific scene where her real sister is actually brutally murdered in a cave.

[11-]

As the funeral for Kamisato (Y/n) already passed, Heizou comes in a state of grief and guilt including an old friend, Kazuha. before Heizou was about to give up and accept reality, he then ask a bold question if he can bring (Y/n) back by going into the rabbit hole and turn back time.

Questions:

[How is there a fake (Y/n)?]

- the fake (Y/n) is the other side of the real (Y/n). she's the one that clings into the real (Y/n) like a parasite and feeds off her anxiety and depression. the fake (Y/n) was the reason why (Y/n) was stuck in the rabbit hole in the first place. basically it's like (Y/n)'s depression/nightmare in a human form.

[How can Ayaka tell that it was her sister's body when she was missing for 5 years?]

- (Y/n) was murdered on the same day Childe took the fake (Y/n) to dinner. from one of the scene where the fake (Y/n) saw a white rabbit on her bed, that's when the fake (Y/n) knew that the real (Y/n) died. how? because the one who killed the real (Y/n) was the white rabbits.

[How did the real (Y/n) came out of the rabbit hole, resulting Ayaka finding her body?]

- You will know more about the 'cave' she was murdered in soon enough. it will explained what the cave is and how Ayaka ended up there.

[Is there even romance?]

- i honestly try my best to add more romance to the story, but let's just say that it's a slow one for now :)

[Will there be a happy ending?]

- omg 😭 i asked if you guys wanted ANGST or PLOT TWIST, but majority said happy ending when it wasn't an option. since i know some (majority) of you guys are probably begging for a happy ending, you will have to see how the story goes. sorry my loves, but you have to put your trust on me for this 😉

My QUESTION for you guys is how do we like it so far? is it good, bad, too confusing, too boring, too fast or slow? please let me know!

If you have anymore questions about the story, let me know in the comments and i'll try my best to answer :)