2

It has been a few days and (Y/n) had already lost both her parents

It has been a few days and (Y/n) had already lost both her parents. after her father's tragic death, her mother had severely joined him in the afterworld.

The young one could only stay in her room all day, refusing to eat. she would mindlessly stare out her window and watch the sun rise or the moon shine. her once cheerful smile hasn't been shown as she kept replaying the words her brother had told her.

Why did her papa leave?

Although (Y/n) didn't know the true story behind her parent's death, she was too afraid to ask her older siblings about it. bringing up the reason why your parents had died isn't something you can casually ask. of course it took some time, but Ayato is currently trying to reclaim the clan's name as the next heir.

Ayaka being with him in support while (Y/n) could only stand by and watch.

Noticing it's only the afternoon, (Y/n) decided to go outside for once and take a breathe of fresh air. staying coop in your room is not healthy or so that's what her late mother had told her.

Cleaning herself a bit and changing out of her old attire, (Y/n) sneaked out of the estate without telling her siblings. knowing they will probably not let her go outside of the estate from what had happened to the Kamisato's reputation.

Looking left and right, (Y/n) sneaked passed the guards and walked towards the main city.

2nd POV

You breathed in the fresh air as you walked around the city. smelling delicious aroma of food or hearing the people of Inazuma chattering along their business.

Making sure no one recognized you, you continued on walking through the city until the ocean was in your view. smiling, you went to an open area where no one was around. taking off your shoes, you let your toes sink into the soft sand.

You don't know why, but this made you feel better. the blue ocean waves calming your once grieving heart to the sand giving you small hugs around your toes.

Deciding to sit down for a bit, you rested on the sand and enjoyed the ocean air. feeling the slight breeze and listening to the salty water crashing the shore.

Fluttering your (e/c) eyes close, you relaxed under the sun, letting it's warmth embrace your figure.

While you rested, you didn't notice a mysterious boy looking around the ocean.

He had red magenta hair with bright green eyes. two cute birthmarks under both his eyes which made his already cute face more adorable.

He scratched his head as he looked around once more, as if he's trying to find something important.

As his green hues looked around, his eyes landed on your resting figure. blinking once and twice, he tilted his head, 'usually people don't know about this area.' he internally thought.

Walking slowly towards you, the boy was about to touch your shoulder only to see your own eyes snap open. both of your figures freeze, only staring into each other's eyes.

It was silent for a moment until you started screaming. this made the boy panic as he tried to calm you down.

"W-Wait! i-i'm not a pervert or anything!" he said while waving his hands around in a shocking manner. this made you back away from him, "that's what a pervert would say!"

His green eyes widened, "w-well i'm not a pervert, okay! i just saw you and wanted to see if you were even alive."

"H-Huh?"

Sighing and scratching his head, "i mean you looked so peaceful, i thought you were dead for a second."

That statement alone made you sweat dropped. just by staring at him, you can only notice how bright his eyes were, including his hair. never have you ever seen someone with such vibrant colors, but it suited him somehow.

"Sorry for scaring you, it wasn't my intention to."

This made you sweat drop even more, he now looks like a beat up puppy who just got kick out. the way his eyes are casted down to his feet and him twiddling with his fingers. he must be at least 16 because no way an adult acts like this.

a/n: Arataki Itto rn: am i a joke to you 🤨

Sensing he's genuine with his apology, you calmed down which brightened the boy.

Okay, what you know so far is that he's one of those boys that has a puppy or dog personality.

"What's your name?"

Snapping out of your thought, you see him looking at you with a smile. that damn bright smile shouldn't be so cute. huffing and looking away, "Kamisato (Y/n)."

Side glancing at him, you saw his mouth go wide as well as his eyes. "K-Kamisato!? woah! so you're like a princess?" that nickname made you blow a fuse, "p-princess!?"

Nodding excitedly, "yeah! since you're from a noble clan, i'm assuming you're royalty or something."

Snorting at the idea of being a princess, "yeah right, i'm no princess. if anyone is a princess, it would be my older sister, Ayaka."

"Oh wow! i didn't know the two Kamisato siblings have a younger sibling."

An irk mark appeared on your head, you weren't sure if that was a good or bad statement. "well deal with it, i'm the younger sister of Kamisato Ayato and Kamisato Ayaka."

Then the unknown boy sat next to on the sand to which you didn't mind. "how come i never heard about you before?"

"H-How am i suppose to answer that!" blushing from that question, you avoided his curious gaze once more. no one has ever dared to ask you such a casual question before. usually when you meet other clan members, they show respect and mannerisms, but this random boy talks to you as if you're long time friends.

"What about you?"

"What?"

Sighing, you repeated the question once more, "what about you? what's your name and what clan are you from?"

That made him chuckle to which your heart skipped a beat. his little chuckle was so nice to hear, it was like a refreshing sound that made you want to hear it again and again.

"Sorry for laughing, it's just that you sound like a detective asking me all those questions."

"A detective?"

The boy nodded excitedly like when a dog is getting its treat, "mhm! a detective! i've always wanted to become one because i love solving mysteries or puzzles. growing up, i thought they were so cool because of all the cases they solve that no one else can."

Staring at him in amazement, you had never seen someone show so much passion for something. "that still didn't answer my questions before." deadpanning at the thought of going off topic.

"Oh, sorry about that."

Clearing his throat, he fully moved his whole body towards you and placed his hand on his chest. bowing down a bit which caught you off guard. this whole view looked like it was from a fairytale book because of the sun shining behind him along with the perfect ocean background.

"My name is Shikanoin Heizou, pleasure to meet you."

a/n: are you wishing for Yelan?

(not edited)
5/20/22