4

Years later

Years later

How long has it been since Ayato has been staying in his private office trying to get his work done before going to another clan meeting. how long has it been since Ayaka has been passing by the empty bedroom with a distant look.

And how long has it been since Heizou would go to the sea and gaze out the sunset all alone.

Ever since the day she was announced missing, the Kamisato siblings felt their whole world going to a black hole again, just where they had first started ever since their parents passed away.

When Ayato had first heard the news, he sent out a whole search party, but only retrieved nothing. no clues, no witnesses, nothing.

Ayaka asked any locals if they saw a girl that had pale blue hair with (e/c) eyes, but everyone shook their heads in a 'no' manner. so the siblings went to the last person that once saw her.

Heizou.

Ayato and Ayaka desperately asked if they saw her going somewhere or if there was something wrong with her like maybe she ran away because of a sudden internal problem, but the detective only shook his head.

He explained that the day before she went missing, they went to the sea together. of course after that, Heizou escorted her home safely.

So it was like she just disappeared into thin air.

Back in the Kamisato etate, Ayato heard a voice from outside of his office. "my lord, there's a letter for you.."

It was Thoma. their new housekeeper that has been working for them for awhile now. he was a nice man, good looking too. from his gold blonde hair and his bright green eyes, his appearance alone shows he's obviously a man from Mondstadt.

"Thank you, Thoma," Ayato said as Thoma placed the folded letter on his desk.

"No problem! just make sure you don't overwork yourself," Thoma reminded to which Ayato chuckled. "no promises."

As Thoma was about to leave the office and let the Kamisato lord do his business work, something caught his green eyes. glancing at a picture frame that was on the corner of Ayato's desk, Thoma couldn't help, but point and ask, "if i may ask, who's that?"

There in the picture frame showed a picture of a 5 year old little girl on a 13 year old Ayato's lap. Thoma would've thought it was Ayaka, but the bright (e/c) eyes caught his attention.

Ayato stopped what he was doing and glanced where Thoma was pointing at. his breathe hitched as he saw the photo that he holds dearly.

"My younger sister."

Thoma tilted his head in confusion, "you mean you and lady Ayaka have another sibling?"

Nodding, "yes, but unfortunately she went missing years ago... she should be around 19 right now."