12

I wake up panting and sit up, putting my head in my hands. Drew sits up and rubs his hand on my thigh "it's okay. It was just a dream"

I sniffle and he pulls me back down, I turn to him and put my head on his chest before wiping my eyes.

He plays with my hair while his other hand is tracing up and down my arm "it's okay. He can't hurt you anymore" I put my hand to my stomach where my scar is and let out a shaky breath.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I shake my head "just hold me" he kisses the top of my head "I'm not going anywhere" he whispers and I hold onto him tightly.

"It's okay, darling. I'm here" he says caressing my arm.

I close my eyes again and try to fall back asleep.

After checking up on my parents and talking for about an hour, I go in the living room and see drew doing his interview. He looks up at me and I put a thumbs up before going to the kitchen.

I look back at him seeing his eyes still on me with parted lips, I wave slightly and he clears his throat before looking back at his laptop.

I look down at myself and then reach up to grab a cup. I huff when I can't reach it. For some reason, Drew decided it would be a good idea to put the cups and plates all the way on the top.

Asshole.

I turn and glare at Drew's who's trying not to laugh.

I grab the step stool I made him get and step on it before grabbing the cup and sticking my middle finger at him.

I hear them ask him a question but I don't pay attention.

While stepping down, the glass slips out of my hand and drops onto the floor. I fall off of the stool and onto the ground, my hand cutting in some glass as I scream.

"Renny!" Drew rushes over to me and I hold up my hand as blood is rushing out "ow, fuck fuck fuck" my eyes water and he grabs my hand before grabbing a towel and putting it around my hand after taking the glass out.

"Are you okay?" I shake my head "I dropped the glass" I sniffle and he pulls me up "okay, hold on" he says and goes back.

"Is everything okay?" I hear someone ask "no. My girlfriend fell and cut her hand pretty bad on some glass. I have to take her to the hospital. Sorry, bye" he says and ends the thing, closing his laptop.

He comes back to me after rushing around and I look up at him smiling a little with watery eyes "what?" He asks "you just told everyone you had a girlfriend"

"Okay?! You need to go to the hospital" he grabs my shoes then picks me up bridal style.

I wipe my cheeks with my good hand and look at him amused "I can walk, Drew. It was my hand" I say holding the towel tighter.

"You're hurt" he pouts and I smile to myself as we get in the car.

I put my shoes on as he drives faster than normal.

His phone keeps blowing up and he puts it in my lap "can you check?" I use my good hand to check and it's about him saying he has a girlfriend "it's just about the interview"

Drew's holding my hand while they put the stitches in. I hate needles.

I put my forehead on Drew's shoulder and he rubs circles on my hand with his thumb.

"And done. I just need to wrap up your hand then you're good to go" he says smiling at us and I lift my head nodding.

I look at drew who's already looking at me and I pout "I hate needles" he smiles a little "I know. At least you didn't faint this time" I roll my eyes at him and he chuckles as the doctor wraps up my hand.

"Do you have insurance?" I nod "yeah"

After we do all that, we walk out and I look at him "sorry for ruining your interview" he looks at me "I'm just happy you're okay" I smile at him and we get in the car.

When we get home, he cleans up the mess after forcing me to go sit down on the couch.

I watch him as he picks up the glass and sweeps up the little ones before mopping where there is some blood.

When he's done, he comes over after grabbing something from the fridge.

He sits beside me and pulls his hand from behind his back. I gasp smiling and take the lunch mate from him.

He puts his arm around my shoulder and helps me open it. I make a little sandwich and turn to him, holding it to his mouth.

He opens his mouth while looking at me and I put the little cracker sandwich in his mouth before kissing him.

I make one for myself and put it in my mouth.

He grabs his laptop and goes on Netflix "what do you want to watch?" I shrug a little leaning into him "supergirl" he puts one supergirl, and we watch the whole first season in one night.

After the first season is done, I yawn and look over seeing him looking at the laptop "let's go to bed" I say and he nods closing the laptop.

I stand up and pull him with me "you're so heavy" I grunt and he mocks me tiredly.

We get in our room and I take my shorts off before getting in bed and he's already collapsed on his side.

He lazily puts his arm around me and pulls me to him "mmm. Mine" I smile at him and he kisses my temple before I hear him snoring.

I hold onto his arm and look out the window before my eyes slowly start to close on their own.