26

I laugh as me and Dylan are standing in front of each other, twisting our upper bodies in sync while standing in the middle of the kitchen.

Taylor walks over and we both stop while smiling at her and she smiles at us "for this one, you're dancing, so in love. Like you're the only two people in the world" she says and I nod swaying side to side.

"You love each other. You can't keep your hands off of each other" she says and walks away with the camera thing.

Dylan grabs my hand and pulls me to him making me smile and put my arms on his shoulders "5, 4, 3, 2, 1...GO!" The music plays and we start dancing.

I laugh as Dylan holds my hand, spinning me a couple times before pulling me back to him and I put my arms around his shoulder, looking up at him as I soften my eyes with a smile.

He stares between my eyes while smiling "awesome! Now, kiss!" Taylor yells and Dylan brushes his nose against mine making me giggle before he pressing his lips on mine.

I put my hand on his chest, my fingers on his neck as our lips move together and he slides his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

Dylan tilts his head slightly as I go on my tippy toes before pulling away and smile, our noses brushing against each other.

He tucks my hair behind my ear as we sway softly.

"That was amazing guys!" She says and we stop, turning to her.

I tuck my hair behind my ear as she walks over and shows us making me gasp and smile "that's awesome" I say with Dylan's hand still on my back and my hand on his shoulder while we watch.

Dylan rubs my back and puts his hand on the back of my neck so I look at him with a smile. He smiles at me before we look back at Taylor.

"Okay, let's get one more shot before we go home. Do it again!" She yells then walks back and I turn to Dylan who fixes my hair before putting his hands on my cheeks.

I look up at him, holding his wrists "you good?" He whispers and I nod "I'm okay. Just tired" I whisper back and he kisses my forehead making me smile.

He's always checking up on me since what happened at the club which was almost a week ago.

After doing the whole scene again, Taylor watches it over puts her thumbs up before walking to us "alright. Tomorrow we're gonna work on 'The First Cracks in The Glass'" she says and we both nod.

"You were amazing" she says rubbing my arm before walking away and I smile "you ever notice how she always calls me amazing and not you?" I ask tilting my head with a smile and he pushes me slightly "I know I'm amazing" I laugh and he smiles at me.

"You want me to drop you off?" He asks and I shake my head "that's alright. Maddy is coming to pick me up" he nods a little and I go on my tippy toes, kissing his cheek "see you tomorrow" I say before walking away.

I go change back into my clothes and grab my bag before grabbing my phone and see she's outside.

I go and smile at her as I get in and she smiles at me "how is it? Amazing? I bet if you get to kiss Dylan O'Brien every day" she says as soon as I get in.

I chuckle as she starts to drive "mads, he's like 30" I say and she laughs shrugging "I'm just saying. He's Dylan O'Brien" I smile and look out the window "hush"

She laughs and opens the window as music plays through the comfortable silence.

~*~

When we get to her apartment, I groan and go lay down on the couch, laying my head on Rudy's lap who chuckles "tired?" I nod with my eyes closed and turn so my back is facing the couch "very"