10

It's been almost a week and we've been cooped up in Drew's room or the living room with his friends while bing watching the flash.

Me and mads have gotten along really well. She's awesome and so are the other two.

Drew likes to take pictures of me all the time with his camera. He's so cute. I'm so in love with him.

"Renny" drew whispers while shaking me and I groan swatting his hand "sleep" I mumble pulling the blanket over me more.

"Baby, wake up. I'm bored" he whines and I open my eyes seeing him holding his camera "I want to take pictures on the roof. Come with me"

I pout a little and he holds up an ice frappe "I'm coming" I push the blanket off of me and take it from him.

He chuckles and leans down, I tilt my head back with my eyes closed as he presses his lips on mine.

I hum into the kiss and he pulls away before kissing my forehead "get ready. I'll wait outside" I nod a little and he walks out of our room.

I put my frappe down before standing up and putting on some shorts.

I put on one of his hoodies and brush through my hair before putting socks and my slides on.

I wash my face and brush my teeth.

I grab my frappe and phone before leaving our room. I go to the living room and see him with chase.

"I'm ready" I say tiredly and drew stands up before walking over to me. I pout a little and put my arms up like a little kid.

Chase chuckles watching us as drew turns around and bends over a little. I jump on his back and smile wrapping my arms around his neck.

He holds onto my thighs and lifts me up a little "we're going up to the roof" chase nods "have fun love birds" he says teasingly.

"Hey chase?" I say and he smiles at me "why don't you go find mads. Love birds" his jaw drops and drew laughs as we walk out.

"Good one" he says and I kiss his cheek "thanks baby" we go in the elevator and I take a sip of my frappe as he presses the button to the top floor.

When we get to the roof, I jump off his back and the wind blows my hair around as I walk to the edge.

I lean over it and look at the ground before screaming and running to drew. He laughs and I hold onto him "I hate heights"

"Then why did you lean over the edge?" He asks and I scoff "I don't know. How am I supposed to know?"

I wrap my arms around his waist and put my cheek in his back as he takes pictures of the view.

His bag on the floor. He grabs my hand and pulls it off of him before grabbing his bag.

He pulls my sketchbook out and I smile at him "awe. You're so cute" I say taking it from him.

I lean up on my tippy toes and press a kiss on his lips.

He smiles at me "go" I grab my pencil from him and my frappe before climbing up the ladder and onto the roof of a small shack.

I swing my legs as the wind blows my hair out of my face, I tilt my head as I start to draw the view.

"Darling" I look at drew and see him taking a picture or video.

I laugh, smiling at him "come here" I wave him over and he smiles before walking over and climbing up.

He videos the start of my drawing and then us.

I tilt my head up slightly to look at him, he smiles at me with his soft smile.