15

I wake up to Drew rushing around our room, I sit up while rubbing my eyes and he looks over at me "go back to sleep" he whispers putting a shirt on and looking in the mirror.

"Where are you going?" I ask yawning and he walks over to me "I have to go to work" he whispers and kisses me before tucking my hair behind my ear "go back to sleep. I'll call you later" I nod and lay back down.

He pulls the blanket over me and leans down pressing a kiss on my forehead "go back to sleep, baby. Text me when you wake up"
I nod and smile softly at him "have fun. I love you" he smiles at me "I love you" he says and grabs his bag before leaving.

I hear the front door open and close so I turn on my side and go back to sleep.

I get up from the couch when there's a knock on the front door. I rush there and open it, I frown not seeing anyone then look down and see a McDonald's bag.

I smile and pick it up before walking inside. I go sit back on the couch and my phone dings so I grab it seeing a message from Drew.

My Stalker 📹❤️
Surprise. It's your favourite.

I smile and call him while opening the bag.

"Hello" he says and I know he's smiling, I sit back and eat a fry "you got me food?" He hums "I know you can't cook for shit and I want my baby to eat" I blush and giggle quietly "I'm just going to ignore that first part cause I love McDonald's"

He chuckles and I play my movie again "how's filming?" I ask and he breathes out "I'd rather be in bed with you. But it's good. Everyone is excited to meet you so... tonight?"

I smile nodding "here or upstairs?" I ask and he scoffs "upstairs. Never again in our home" I look down at my lap and blush.

Our home.

"I don't know. Last time wasn't so bad" I say smirking to myself "what are you talking about? They're were drinks every.... Ohhhh. Oh! OoOhhh"

I laugh at him and eat a nugget "I'm kidding. Obviously we're not having it here" I giggle.

"Good. Alright. I have to get back now" I pout a little "stop pouting" I squint my eyes and look around for a camera "and there's no camera. I just know you"

"Or you're a witch" I say back and he snorts "I love you, weirdo"

I smile "I love you, stalker. Thanks for the food!" I say and hear him chuckle before I hang up.

I turn my phone off and put it beside me before focusing back on my movie and eating my McDonald's.

I laugh at sids grandma. She's the best.

I hear the door open and sit up "I'm home!" I hear drew and some other whispers.

I squeal and run out of our bedroom, "baby!" He looks at me and smiles, I run to him and jump in his arms pressing my lips on his.

He holds me up, his hand in the back of my thighs while my legs are wrapped around him.

I pull away and smile at him "your home. Wanna make a baby" I say happily and he presses his lips together "hi, baby" he whispers before turning his head "this is serenity"

I look behind him and see the cast looking at me amused, I chuckle awkwardly and adjust my arms but don't bother to get off of him.

I clear my throat "I thought we were going up to mads?" I ask and mads chuckles at me, Drew wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my cheek.

"Why don't we meet you guys down there. I need to take a shower first" Drew says and they nod smiling "nice to meet you!" Someone says as drew pushes them out.

He locks the door then looks back at me, I smile and press my lips on his while he walks us back to our room.

"I need to take a shower" I shake my head and put my face in the crook of his neck "no. I haven't seen you all day" I mumble with a pout and hear him sigh as he rubs my back.

"About that..." I pull away and look at him "what about it?" He frowns and unwraps my legs from him before putting me down.

I look up at him with my hands on his chest "we didn't film today" I look at him confused "because we have to go back to Charleston to film" I frown a little and he puts his hand on my cheek.

"When?" I ask quietly and look down "we leave tomorrow" he whispers and I feel my eyes water "oh"

"Yeah, so you better start packing" he says and I lift my head seeing him smiling at me "what?" He scoffs lightly "you think I'd leave you here all alone? I'm taking you with me"

I hit his chest and he pouts a little "don't do that. You're a meanie" I cross my arms with a small pout and he wraps his arms around my head while swaying us "it was funny"

"I'm hate you" he kisses the top of my head "no you don't" I stutter a little "I'm mad at you" I push him away and he raises an amused eyebrow at me.

"I'm going to mads. You can take your shower. I hope the water is cold" I say and he laughs as I storm out.

I put my slippers on from the shoe rack and leave. I go in the elevator and to mads floor.

The door opens and I walk out before going to their door, I open it and walk in. They all look at me and I go sit down with my arms still crossed "where's drew?" Rudy asks and I shrug "Being a bitch" mads flips down beside me.

"What happened?" She asks smirking at me "he's being a bitch" I say and she chuckles "I told him you'd get mad" I look at her then at them "you all knew?!" I gasp and chase laughs.

I hit him with a pillow "go suck Drew's dick, you mop headed freak" he gasps, putting his hand to his heart "first of all: my hair is amazing and second of all: that's your job" he says and mads laughs so I look at her "what are you laughing at? Why don't you go-" she covers my mouth with her hand and we start arguing.

Well, my arguments muffled by her hand.

The door opens and we all look at drew who's looking at us confused "mads, get your hand off my girlfriends mouth"

"She's my girlfriend now" she says and I nod still upset with drew "mhmm" He rolls his eyes and walks over, sitting on my other side.

"No, she's not" he says pushing her hand off of my mouth and putting his arm around my shoulder.

I turn my head to him about to call him something but he kisses me and I smile giggling.

"Seriously?" Madison asks and I snuggle into Drew "one kiss? That's it? My girlfriend ignored me for three days for forgetting her favourite food" she says and drew shrugs while handing me my phone and a back of hickory sticks.

I put my legs over his and open the bag, I put my legs over both his legs and sit on his lap. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me against him.

I look up while stuffing my face with hickory sticks and see them all looking at me.

I chew on them slowly while looking at all of them then swallow it "I'm serenity" I say and drew snickers.

"We know, sweetie" mads says and I stick my tongue out at her.

After Drew introduces me to the rest, we all start talking, me still on Drew's lap.