13

While I'm telling drew about what's happening with my parents, his phone dings and I stop talking while he's just staring at me with his hand on his cheek "why'd you stop?"

"Your phone. Do you want to check it?" He grabs his phone and his eyes widen as a huge smile spreads across his face.

"What?" I ask and he looks at me "we're shooting season 2!" I gasp squealing and he picks me up before spinning me.

"Oh my god!" I wrap my legs around him and put my hands on his cheeks "baby, I'm so proud of you" he smiles at me and presses his lips on mine.

I wrap my arms around his neck and we pull away "I'm so excited" he says smiling really big and I smile at him "oh my god. Season 2" we both laugh and he spins me again.

Then there's pounding on the door and he puts me down before we go open the door "season 2, baby!" Rudy yells and the boys hug while me and mads squeal jumping up and down while holding hands.

She wraps her arms around my neck and we jump up and down while we're all cheering.

We all group hug while jumping and laugh, drew wraps his arms around my waist from behind and I hold onto his arms "we have to celebrate" mads says and we all nod.

"Boys, you go get the goods and me and S will get the snack and food" mads says pointing to them and they nod.

Me and drew go to our room and he spins me to face him, "be careful yeah?" I nod and press my lips on his, he puts his hand on the back of my neck and deepens the kiss.

I moan softly into his mouth and he pushes me against the wall.

"S! Let's go!" Mads yells and we pull away, I peck his lips and put his hoodie on before my shoes and we go back out.

He puts his shoes on and we all walk out taking about how excited we are.

Chase gasps "you can meet everyone else!" He says to me and drew smiles at me while mads gasps "omg! Yes!"

When we get outside, Drew pulls me to him "call me if anything happens" I nod and peck his lips "don't worry. Everything will be okay" I walk over to mads and we get in her car before driving off.

-

While we're grabbing snacks, the store is mostly empty, she looks over at me "hey, S?" I look at her "yeah?" I put in some Oreos for later.

She clears her throat "umm. I was wondering... when do you think it's the right time to have sex with your boyfriend? Like how far into the relationship?"

I look at her smiling a little "why? Are you thinking of having sex with chase?" She nods "tonight"

"I don't know. Me and drew haven't..." her eyes widen "seriously?!" I nod "it's been like what? 5 months?!"

"The first two we didn't actually meet each other" I clear my throat and shrug a little "he's not pushy about it. He's made some jokes and so have I. But it's weird cause I was thinking about tonight too" we both laugh and keep walking down the aisle.

"Okay. Tonight, we both are going to do it then tomorrow me and you are going to go out and tell eachother everything" I nod "yes. We need condoms" she nods "definitely. Let's go get them now"

We go to the pharmacy part of the store and look at some condoms "ooh. These ones are good. I used to use these" mads says grabbing a box and I grab the same box "okay. We got everything?" She nods and we go to the checkout.

I tap my card and then we bring the groceries out to the car.

She grabs one box and I grab the other. We cheers our boxes and laugh before getting in her car.

When we get back, mads quickly puts her condoms in her apartment while I put mine away in my drawer so he doesn't see them.

She comes back up and then a couple minutes later the three of them come back with all the goods.

Drew puts the cases down and comes over to me smiling "hey, baby" he says lowly and I smile up at him "hey" he looks in my eyes and I know what he's thinking about.

I peck his lips with my hand on his chest "got everything?" He nods smirking slightly "yeah" I bite my bottom lip and go back to mads who just walked away from chase.

We do our handshake and pull our hands away snapping our fingers at the end.

"Drinks. Drinks drinks" Rudy chants as he pours shots, getting alcohol on the countertop.

We all grab a shot glass and cheers "season 2!" Mads yells and we down it. Me and mads laugh and out our shot glasses down as they make faces.

"Woo!"

-

Chase and mads carry a drunken Rudy out of here and Drew starts cleaning up, i look at him pressing my lips together and he looks over at me before cleaning up the countertop.

I walk over to him and wrap my arms around to his stomach "remind me to never throw a party here again" he chuckles and I nod a little.

When he's done, he turns to me and I immediately press my lips on his.

He grabs my by the waist and I pull away "want to go to our room?" He nods and picks me up before he starts walking to our room while my lips are on his neck.

He presses me against the wall and takes my shirt off before his lips attach to my breasts.

I breath out and tug at his hair before slowly unwrapping my legs from him. He puts me down and I take his shirt off while looking up at him.

I bite mt bottom lip and grab his hand before pushing him to the bed, I go to the dresser and grab the condoms. I take one out and walk back to him holding it up.

He chuckles and pulls one out of his pocket.

I giggle putting it to my lips and he pulls me closer to him, he looks up at me as he presses kisses along my stomach and unbuttons my jeans.

I tilt my head and he pulls my pants down along with my panties.

I put my hands on his shoulders and he pulls turn off of me.

I straddle his lap and he takes the condom out of my hand. I trial my fingers down his toned abs and unbutton his jeans.

I sit up tucking my hair behind my ears as he pulls them down along with his boxers.

I giggle as he kicks them off and flips us over so I'm laying on my back.

I look up at him as he rips the package with his teeth then blows in the condom, he looks down and puts it on bride looking at me.

"You sure?" I nod smiling "I want you drew" I whisper and he presses his lips on me before slowly entering me.

I gasp into his mouth and he keeps moving slowly making me moan "fuck" I breathe out and he grunts as he goes faster.