16

Drew walks in the hotel room and goes straight to the bathroom, we've been here for a week already, almost two weeks and I've barely even seen Drew cause he's always busy and I can't always go on set due to COVID laws or something.

I go sometimes but not a lot.

He comes back out and takes his pants and shirt off before getting in bed "hey, baby" I say quietly and he hums pulling the blanket over him.

I look at him while laying down and his eyes are closed "how was work?"

"I just want to sleep" he mumbles and turns away from me.

My eyes water and I turn away too, feeling cold without him holding me like he always does.

A tear rolls down my cheek as I hold my hand to my chest and sniffle quietly, I close my eyes and try to fall asleep but all I can do is wipe the silent tears away.

When I wake up, Drew is still sleeping. I smile and put my chin on his shoulder "Drew" I whisper and poke his cheek.

His eyebrows furrow slightly and he moves his head into the pillows "what?" He mumbles and I press a kiss on his shoulder.

"Baby" I sit up on my knees and bounce on the bed making him groan "come on, wake up" he sighs and lays on his back before opening his eyes "I'm awake. What do you want?"

"Uh, I-" he cuts me off "I'm going back to sleep" he turns on his side and I frown feeling a pain in my chest.

"Oh... okay" I whisper and move away from him.

I go sit on the other bed and turn the tv on but keep it quiet, I go on the Nickelodeon channel and icarly is on.

I hold my knees to my chest and my phone dings, I grab it seeing a message from mads.

'HAPPY BIRTHDAY 🥳 I LOVE YOU MY BITCH!!!'

I smile a little and text back a thanks and I love you before turning my phone off and looking back at the tv.

A couple hours later, Drew wakes up and sits up while looking at me "why are you sitting over there?" He asks yawning and I shrug just looking at the tv "you wanted to sleep" I mumble with my hands on my lap.

He stands up and walks over, sitting beside me as he faces me.

"What's wrong now?" I look at him and scoff lightly "what do you mean 'now'?" He rubs his hands on his face "you're always in some mood whenever I come back" he says it likes he's frustrated... with me.

I frown a little "I'm not"

"You're always upset with me!" I scoff at him "maybe cause I never see you anymore. Whenever you come back, you always go straight to bed and barely even say two words to me!" I look at him now annoyed and hurt.

"Sorry for being tired from working all day! You don't even do anything! You just sit here all day!" I look at him with watery eyes "are you fucking serious right now?!" I push him while standing up and walking to the opposite side of the room.

"Yeah, I'm serious! You don't even want to come to set with me!"

"Cause of the fucking COVID, Drew! It's the rules!" I say with slightly furrowed eyebrows.

He stands up looking at me "whatever. I should've never asked you to come if you're going to be like this"

"Be like what?!" I ask and he groans "a bitch! You're acting like a bitch!" I stare at him hurt while I try not to cry.

"I'm acting like a bitch! Fuck you, Drew!"

I hate fighting with him. We've only ever had three arguments and they were never this bad.

"Real mature" he says rolling his eyes, I hold my arms around myself while staring at him.

"Why are you being so mean to me?" I ask quietly and he scoffs "don't do that. Don't try and make me seem like some bad guy. As soon as I woke up you're in your mood"

"I'm not trying to do anything. You started this!" He nods a little "of course. I always start the arguments right? That's what you always say" he motions to me and I shake my head a little "when have I ever said that?! Because I don't remember saying that"

"Oh, please. You always blame everything on me" he sits back down and I look around before at him "again, when the fuck have I ever blamed anything on you? Are you imagining things Drew? Cause it seems like you are or are you just tapping into your character?"

He scoffs at me "I have to go to work. Cause unlike you, I actually have a job and don't depend on other people to give me everything" a tear rolls down my cheek "fuck you" I whisper and he looks at me "you asked me to move to LA. And I don't depend on you or your money"

"Right, cause you have your mommy and daddy's money" he mocks me "must be so hard. You know, some of us actually have to work to get money and not have everything handed to us"

"You're such an ass" I wipe my cheeks.

"What? It's true. You grew up with a gold spoon shoved up your ass"

I nod a little "yeah, okay. I'm just little perfect serenity, right?" He hums "yeah, except you're not perfect" I sniffle and look away from him.

I walk over to the bed where he's sitting and grab my phone "fuck you" I mumble and he stands up "that's all you can say?" I look up at him.

"Yeah. Cause, fuck. You!" I yell in his face "awe. Go cry to daddy. Or your psycho ex" he gasps and I scoff at him "oh wait. He's dead"

More tears roll down my cheeks and I stare up at him a little shocked and in disbelief "what the fuck is wrong with you?" I whisper and his face drops, realizing what he just said "renny..."

I feel my bottom lip quiver and I grab my sweater, purse and shoes before rushing out of the room.

I run to the stairs and go down a couple flights before sitting on the steps and sobbing into my hand as I hold onto the railway.