27

I just nod at what Taylor is saying, holding Dylan's hand on top of the table. I look at Taylor as she's talking to the extras who are playing Dylan's friends.

"What's wrong?" Dylan whispers leaning closer so I look at him with a small smile "nothing" I move a little in my spot and he gives me a look "something obviously wrong" I breathe in.

"Something happened.. between me and.. and Rudy" I whisper and he raises an eyebrow, clearing his throat.

"Doesn't he have a girlfriend?" I nod with a frown "yeah.. he does. Which is why I feel so terrible about it" I whisper and he rubs his thumb on the back of my hand.

"Maybe you should, stop whatever is happening then" he whispers looking down then at me and I nod a little "I know. And- and I will"

He looks at me for a bit before nodding and I look down, taking my hand away from his.

"You guys ready?" Taylor asks and I sit back, my hands on my lap.

She counts down and they start laughing as Dylan talks. I look between them then at Dylan and smile slightly.

I push my hair behind my shoulder as he says something making them laugh even harder and put my hand in his but he puts it back on the table and pats my hand making me frown slightly as I look at him then at my empty hand.

"Cut! That was great guys! Literally- literally perfect, you guys! We have what we need!" She says smiling at us and I look down.

After we're done with that me and Dylan go to the kitchen and I cross my arms behind my back as Taylor is standing in front of us.

"It's after the dinner, after he dropped your hand and you're upset, you feel like he doesn't love you, he's neglectful. And your just a real condescending, gaslighting jackass. You just gaslight the shit out of her. You think it's amusing but you don't really show it" she says to me and Dylan and I nod listening to her "the music will be playing over this but you guys are just arguing. Just, get into character and improvise. Can you do that? Is that alright?" Taylor asks me and I nod smiling a little at her.

"Yeah, I got it"

Me and Dylan are standing alone in the kitchen, he puts his hands on my cheeks and presses his forehead against mine "are you ready?" He whispers and I nod slightly.

"Serenity at the sink and Dylan on the other side of the room" Taylor says so we go to our spots.

She counts down as I grab a plate and then start scraping the food off of it. I turn the water on and start to rinse it as I look back at Dylan who walks over and drops plates and utensils in the sink, flicking his hand as he walks away.

I look at the dishes and breathe out "why are you so pissed off?" I shake my head a little, furrowing my eyebrows slightly as I move the dishes around "I'm not pissed off. Who said I was pissed off?" I turn the water back on.

"Cause you're acting pissed off" I blink a couple times and look at the wall.

"It's ridiculous" he says and I turn the water off, putting the plate on the rack "these are my friends. And they were super fucking nice to you too" he says while scraping the plates.

"No, I liked your friends. I never said I didn't like your friends" I turn a little to face "I didn't like how you acted around them"

"You were being weird and quiet the entire time!" He says looking at me "I was not being weird- because you wouldn't look at me!"

"Yes you were!" He talks over me while walking closer "oh, come on"

"You didn't ask me one thing the entire night!" I yell slightly while looking at him "that's such bullshit" he says walking away and I scoff softly "that's such bullshit"