2

It's been a month and every night, he would call me and we'd talk for hours. Sometimes till the sun comes up.

I really like him and I don't even know who he is.

"When am I going to get your name?" He asks softly through the phone and I smile to myself while laying on my bed.

It's 4 am and we've been talking since 10 pm.

"Soon" I say playing with my necklace while I look out the window.

"Okay. At least tell me where you're from. Every time I ask you alway avoid the questions about where you're from or who you are"

"It's more fun that way" I say whole giggling quietly, he chuckles quietly "it is more fun" we both laugh and I lean my head back on my pillow.

"Okay. We get three questions each. But not our names" I say and hear him yawn "okay. You go first"

I hum "how old are you? I don't even know how old you are" I chuckle through my sentence.

"I'm 27"

I gasp "so you are an old desperate man! I knew it!" He laughs and I smile at his laugh.

"Wait wait. How about. Every question we ask, we both have to answer" I think for a bit "okay. Do you just want to know my age?"

"Obviously" I giggle again and bite my bottom lip "okay..." I breathe out "I'm 21" he hums "that's not bad right. It's only 6 years" I feel myself blush "well, what do you think is going on here stalker?"

He stutters a little and I laugh "I'm just messing with you. 6 years isn't a lot and we're both adults"

"Yeah. Your turn" he whispers and I smile softly "I asked. It's your turn"

"Right right" he clears his throat "where are you from?"

"Hawaii. You?"

"Hickory, North California" I laugh a little "there's a town called Hickory?" He chuckles "yeah"

"Those are my favourite chips. Okay my turn"

I stay quiet for a little while listening to his steady breathing.

"Ummm..." I click my tongue "okay, what do you do for a living?" He stays quiet and I think he fell asleep.

"Hey, you fall asleep on me?" I ask quietly and he breathes out "Uh, no. No- Uh... I.." I wait for him to answer.

"I... I write and play music" I smile at that and play with the corner of my pillow "yeah?"

"Yeah" he clears his throat "that's nice" I breathe out and he chuckles a little "yeah, it's great. What about you?"

"Umm. I sell art sometimes and I'm in university right now but I want to act and sing" I say smiling to myself.

"Yeah?" He asks and I hum nodding "yeah. I've always liked the thought of being someone else, you know? It's like Halloween everyday, minus the candy which is the best part" he laughs softly and so do I.

"Are you in school for acting?"

"No. No, I'm in med school" I breathe out "is that what you want?" He asks softly and I frown a little "no. No, it's what my parents want"

"Can't you make your own decisions? Like you said, we're adults" I bite my bottom lip "yeah, but I promised them."

"Is it my turn?" He asks and I nod humming even though he can't see me.

"Where do you live right now?" I smile looking up at my ceiling "I'm in New York. I was supposed to go visit my family but then Rona happened"

"And you're alone? How have you not gone crazy yet?" I chuckle "how do you know I haven't?"

"Oh, I know you have." I laugh and shake my head "shut up and answer the question" he chuckles "I'm in LA, quarantining with some friends"

"That's nice. All I got are my neighbours who argue all the time"

"That must be interesting" I smile nodding "oh, very. I'm so happy I got a tv before this all happened"

"Lucky. All I got is my laptop and the tv in the living room, which no one lets me use." I giggle and cuddly into my blanket since the AC is on.

"Just steal it" he chuckles "it's attached to the wall" I roll my eyes playfully "of course it is" we both laugh and he yawns again.

"Tired?" I ask softly and he hums a 'yes' "we can hang up if you want" I whisper not really wanting to hang up.

"No! No" he clears his throat and I smile with my eyes closed "okay" I whisper "cause you got, three questions left"

"Who's turn is it?" We both ask then laugh

"Umm. I think it's my turn"

"Ask me anything you want, darling" I feel my cheeks blush as I giggle out an 'okay' making him laugh lightly.

"Ooh. Favourite show or movie on Netflix. Easy"

"I don't watch a lot of tv. I mostly read" I bite my bottom lip. Hot.

"Okay. What book?"

"East of eden" he says quietly and I hum "I don't really read. I mostly watch tv"

"What's your favourite?" I sit up "ooh! I really like Outer Banks. I finished watching it in one night. It's really good. And the plot is so crazy. Like ward killed John B's dad. Rafe killed the sheriff and then John B and Sarah died but they didn't but everyone thinks they did. The Cameron's are so crazy" I say chuckling at the end.

He goes quiet again and I tilt my head "stalker? You there?"

"Y-yeah. I'm here. Sorry" he clears his throat "okay... why are you acting weird?" I ask smiling a little.

"I'm not. Uh, just tired. I think I'm going to go to sleep now" I frown a little "oh. Okay" I say a little disappointed and confused.

"I thought you wanted to talk more?"

"I do. I'm just tired" I breathe out nodding "okay. Well, call me tomorrow?" I ask and he hums "yeah. I will. Goodnight"

"Night" I mumble and he hangs up.

I frown a little and plug my phone in my charger.

Weirdo.

I turn over and close my eyes before falling asleep. Thinking of my stalker boy.