24

Taylor leaves after a bit of us talking about how our schedules will be and whatever.

Now it's just me and Dylan.

He looks at me and smiles. I smile and look around while tapping my thighs.

This is soooo awkward.

My eyes stop when the door opens and Drew walks in with chase, mads and Rudy.

I look back at Dylan and bite my bottom lip "so..." I trail off and he nods tapping the table "so..." I chuckle a little and so does he.

"Is this your first project?" He asks and I nod "yeah. Yup." I smile a little "I remember when I did my first one. I was so nervous" He says moving the chair in closer before grabbing his drink.

"I'm not really nervous about it. Mostly about Taylor swift" he nods chuckling "I'm so nervous" he whispers leaning closer and I smile at him "you're nervous?" I ask him and he nods "are you kidding? I'm so nervous. I love Taylor swift"

I laugh a little at him "yeah, she told me about how you screamed when she called you, like a little fan-girl" he shakes his head scrunching up his nose "nah, she's lying. You shouldn't believe her" he says sitting back.

"Is that right?" He nods scratching his chin as they bring out our food.

"Thank you" he says and fixes his plate and his fork and knife.

"Thanks" I say and he leaves.

"Have you ever taken any acting classes?" He asks and I tuck my hair behind my ear "no" he looks at me amused and nods "none?"

I shake my head and take a sip of my water "none. I just rant about my exes on live and every stupid thing I've done. Apparently people love that" I say crossing my thigh over the other.

"People do love drama" he says and I look at his food seeing fish. I make a face for a second before looking at mine.

"Why'd you make that face?" He asks and I look at him "what face?"

"What's wrong with my food?" He asks looking at it and I raise an eyebrow "it's fish. That's what's wrong with it"

He scoffs and takes a huge bite "it's amazing" food spits out of his mouth and I sit back laughing "stop. You're literally so gross" he chews on it aggressively and swallows it "soooo good"

"You are disgusting" I say grabbing my water and he looks at it snorting. I look in it and see a piece of fish.

"Dylan!" He laughs sitting back and I put my cup down "what is wrong with you?" I ask chuckling and he grabs his spoon before trying to get it out.

"Serenity" we both look up and see Drew and them standing beside the table.

My smile goes away as I look at him and I breathe out "hey, Drew" he nods at me and looks at Dylan then back at me.

"What's going on?" He asks with slightly furrowed eyebrows "we're having lunch" I say and Dylan gets the fish out "aha! Got it" he says and I look at him shaking my head a little.

He looks at them and smiles "hey. I love your show, by the way" he says and mads nods smiling at him "I love you" she says and I smile a little as chase frowns "babe" She looks at him "I love you more"

I chuckle at them and chase looks at him and smiles "oh my god. We love teen wolf. Especially Renny" chase says and Dylan sits back looking at me, "oh, I know" I smile a little at him and he chuckles taking a sip of his drink.

I scratch my forehead and look at them "what are you guys doing here?" I ask them and look at Drew "eating lunch" he says in a bitter tone and I nod a little "cool"

"Cool" he says back with his arms crossed.

We just look at each other and I frown slightly before looking at my food.

"Oh, uh, Renny" Rudy says and I look at him "we're going to the club tonight. I texted you" I nod a little "yeah, I was debating" he smiles at me "come with us. We haven't hung out in a while. You know, all of us" he says and I glance at Drew then at mads and she nods at me.

"Fine" I say and they smile, I look at Dylan "you want to come with? For the whole, bonding thing?" He smiles and nods a little "sure. Sounds good"

Drew scoffs lightly and I look at him "yeah, see you tonight, Ren" he says and walks away.

I frown and look at them giving them a small smile "see you tonight" they nods and mads hugs me "don't worry about him" I nod holding her arm and they go back to Drew.

I groan a little and look at Dylan "why did I say yes?" I ask and he shrugs "why did you drag me in with you?" I shrug "gotta drag someone and you're here already" I smile with a tilted head.

"I feel so special" he says putting his hand to his heart and I chuckle lightly.

"When do we start filming?" He asks and I look at him confused but grab my phone and go on my notes.

I put it on the table and show him the schedule.

He leans over and tilts his head slightly, "I was supposed to go back to New York" he mumbles and I look at him, he looks at me "New York? I miss New York" He nods "I was going to go see my mom" I smile a little at him "you're such a mamas boy"

He grins at me "of course! I love my mom" I chuckle at him then look around feeling someone looking at me and my smile goes away when I see Drew looking at me.

Dylan looks at him then back at me "hey" I look back at Dylan "don't worry about him" he puts his hand over mine and I smile a little "yeah. No, I'm not" I shake my head a little and he nods at me.

"Forget about him. We're going to have fun tonight and you're going to forget about that" he nods his head in the direction of Drew and I laugh a little "yeah, totally. Fun"

"That's the spirit" he says and pulls his hand away.