21

SERENITY

Me and the girls walk into a club in LA. The road trip was nice with them, we were just talking the whole time.

"Drinks! We need drinks!" I nod "I need a drink!" I say and we head to the bar. Madison orders our drinks and we quickly drink them before heading to the dance floor.

Madelyn pulls me to her "that girl has been staring at you the whole time" she whispers in my ear and I look where she's pointing.

I see a girl with black hair looking at me from the bar, tattoos on her arms. She's hot.

"I'm gonna go say hi" I say and the girls giggle as I make my way to her. She smirks looking me up and down and I stand beside her.

"Hi" I say and she moves closer "hey, beautiful"

I take the drink she was drinking and drink the rest while looking at her.

She bites her bottom lip and moves closer to me "who are those girls you came with?" She asks and I shrug "some friends" she nods "good" she takes the glass from me and presses her lips on mine.

I immediately kiss her back as she pulls me against her by the hips, holy fuck. I've never kissed a girl before.

What was I thinking? I've been missing out!

She slips her tongue in my mouth and I moan slightly into her mouth, she pulls away and brushes her lips against my ear "meet me in the bathroom in 20 seconds" I nod and she walks away looking back at me.

The girls rush over squealing and I look at them "I need the bathroom apparently" their eyes widen "fucking go! What are you waiting for?!" Maddy says and I look between them before walking towards the bathroom.

I breathe out before walking in and see her sitting on the counter "no ones in here" she says and I turn around, locking the door.

I turn back to her and walk over, standing between her legs as I trial my hands up her exposed thighs.

I look up at her with a tilted head and she tucks my hair behind my ear before pulling me closer.

Her lips brush against mine and she presses a small kiss on my lips "have you ever been with a woman before?" I shake my head with my eyes closed "I'm gonna have you on your knees for me in no time" she says before smashing her lips on mine.

-

I had her on her knees.

I walk out of the bathroom wiping my mouth and walk back over to the girls "hey" they look at me and I giggle "you've been in there for an hour!" I nod giggling "yeah. I need more drinks" they both laugh and we get a lot more drinks and a lot drunk.

"I want chilli fries!" We all yell and laugh as we walk out "fuck. I know a place. Let's go" I say pulling them along the side walk.

We slur our words as we talk and laugh the whole way to the place I know.

When we walk in, there's only two people in there. We order chilli fries and go sit at a booth.

"This place is nice" Madison says and I nod laughing, we all laugh and more people walk in stumbling.

Madelyn looks at her phone gasping "he did not!" I look at her "what?" She puts her phone on the table and I look at it seeing Drew in an online interview.

"What happened to the mystery girlfriend?" The girl asks and drew frowns a little "we broke up" she gasps "why?"

"Uh..." he breathes out looking like he's panicking "she was controlling and I just couldn't handle that" my eyes water at his lies and the girls look at me "S?" I scoff and grab Madelyns phone. She's sitting beside me.

I go on her live and people fill in, I put the phone on the table so it's facing me "fuck you drew" he comes in the live.

"Serenity. I don't think this is a good idea" madison says and I scoff "no. No, he wants to say I'm 'controlling' fuck you" I say to the camera and people are commenting like crazy.

"Everyone fucking knows why we broke up. We broke up because you're a selfish asshole" the girls look at each other then at me.

"Madelyn knows. Madison know. Chase knows. Drew knows- wait thats you... Rudy knows. Even your fucking mom knows how you treated me" Madelyn tries to grab her phone but I push her hand away.

"You're drunk, S. maybe do this when you aren't" I scoff "no, no. Fuck no. Because I would never do this when I'm sober" I look back at the camera "you're a piece of shit, Drew. I may be drunk but I'm not a liar and everyone knows it. Say all you want about me but we all know the truth"

Madelyn nods a little still in the frame "okay, you are the one who called me. You're the one who asked me to move to LA. I could be a fucking doctor right now but no. No, I chose Love which was the biggest fucking mistake I made and I know you're watching this so fuck you" my eyes water and I scoff.

"You want to talk shit about me so let me say something about you. I almost died! And you use that in an argument that you started because I was 'moody'. When you're the one who pushed me away. You asked me to go to fucking Georgetown-" Madison cuts me off "Charleston" I look at her "thank you" I say softly and look back at the camera.

"You asked me to go to Charleston so I wouldn't be at our home alone but I was more alone there with you than I have ever been. So fuck you!" Our chilli fries come and the waiter looks at us with wide eyes.

I look at him "thanks honey" I say softly and he nods before walking away.

"These are really good" madelyn says and waves at the camera "oh shit. There are so many people on this live" she says and sits back.

"Good" me and Maddy says and I look back at the camera "you want to say you couldn't handle it when you are the reason I left? If I'm so controlling and hard to handle then why are you still blowing up my phone like a fucking Christmas tree?" I tilt my head an the girls laugh "damn"

"And I don't depend on anyone. I don't depend on you, I never did. Okay? You're the one who told me to pace myself and that I didn't need to get a job so I can work out my trauma but then you call me a spoiled bitch and a gold digger when I never took any of your money. I always used my own money.
I have a fucking medical degree, you asshole! If anyone depended on anyone, it was you. Not me"

I smile bitterly and stick up my middle fingers "that's for you bitch. You can cry all you want cause I'm done crying over you. And you know what? I had sex with this fucking hot girl tonight-"

Madelyn grabs her phone "okay!" She looks a true camera "I'm not going to deny on what she said and I'm also not going to comment even thought it's true. Thanks for joining the live-" I cut her off "I'm not done. I still have shit to say to him"

"Baby, not now" Madison says chuckling and madelyn ends the live.

We all look at each other and I laugh "that was fun" we all laugh and ear our chilli fries "I can't believe you did that" we laugh even more and I shrug "he pissed me off. Like seriously? I'm controlling? Yeah, okay" I roll my eyes and they both laugh again.

"What an asshole"