25

Me and Dylan walk into the club where they told us to meet them "I see them" he says and points somewhere"

I look where hes pointing and see them all... and some girl on Drew's lap.

I frown looking at them and Drew looks over at me as he drinks his beer. He looks back at the girl and I look down then at Dylan "this was a mistake" I turn to leave but he pulls me back.

"Nope. No, you're going to show him that you don't need him" he says and I look up at him nodding "I don't need him" I say and he nods "that's right. Now, let's go"

"Alright" we take a couple steps then I stop and turn back to him "I can't do this. There's some bitch on his lap" I say and he grins at me "then find another lap" he says and I look up at him "I will" I turn back around and we walk to them.

"Hey! You made it!" I hug them all and the girl gives me dirty looks before whispering something in Drew's ear.

He looks at me then at the girl and whispers something. She laughs looking me up and down and then Drew looks at me.

I scoff lightly at him and look back at them "who the fuck is that?" I ask and the girls shrug "we have no clue. They just showed up together"

"Whatever. Let's get drinks" I say and grab Dylan's hand while looking at Drew. He looks at our hands then at me.

I pull Dylan to the bar and sit on the stool while he sits next to me.

"Are you okay?" He asks and I look at him nodding "yeah. I'm perfect. Why would you think I wasn't okay?" I ask looking for the bartender.

"Maybe because you look like you're about to kill someone" he says and I turn to him "I am. I'm going to kill that bitch then Drew and somehow bring him back to life just to kill him all over again"

He chuckles at me "you need some dick" he says and I nod a little "but I'll feel bad" I say and he raises an eyebrow "some random girl is on his lap" he says and I nod a little "you're right. But who?" I ask and we both look around.

He points to someone and I look before shaking my head "no thank you. I have standards" I say and he raises an eyebrow at me.

I look at him pressing my lips together "okay, I have some standards" he shakes his head a little before we turn back around to face the counter and the bartender walks over.

He looks at me then at Dylan then back at me "what can I get you?" He asks us and we order our drinks "what about him?" He asks and I shrug "he's hot" I say and Dylan nods "alright. Go get him!" he pats my waist and then walks away when he gets his drink.

I take mine from him and smile "thank you" I say and he smiles at me "what's your name?" I ask leaning closer "Enzo" he says and I nod a little "I'm Serenity"

"Nice to meet you Serenity" he says smiling at me and I look between his eyes "want to dance?" I ask tilting my head slightly and he chuckles "absolutely" he comes around and I drink the rest of my drink before putting my glass down and he grabs my hand.

He pulls me to him and I wrap my arms around his shoulders as his hands go on my waist.

His head ducks down in the crook of my neck and I look over at Drew who's looking at me with a clenched jaw.

He kisses the girl while looking at me and I slowly stop dancing as my eyes water.

A tear rolls down my cheek and I pull away from the guy "sorry. I- this was a mistake" I whisper before walking away and going outside as tears rush down my cheeks.

I go to the side of the building and then hear the door open, I turn my head and scoff when I see Drew walking out.

He looks around then his eyes land on me and he walks over.

I turn away from him while wiping my cheeks, "what do you want?" I ask as my voice breaks. I sniffle and he comes around to face me.

"Why'd you bring him here?" He asks and I look at him confused "who? Dylan? Are you fucking serious?!" I ask starting to get mad.

"Yes" he says and I scoff "why did you bring that girl here? Hmm?" I ask back and he shakes his head a little "you already clearly moved on, so why can't I?" A tear rolls down my cheek.

"I moved on, cause I had lunch with a guy? Who I'm working with! And I danced with someone? You're insane!"

"You went on a date with someone else!" He shouts and I shake my head "it wasn't a fucking date! It was a meeting for a film im going to be in!" I push him "why would you do that to me?! Why would you kiss her?!" I ask as tears rush down my cheeks.

He steps closer while looking down at me "maybe because I don't love you anymore" he says lowly and then walks away.

I turn to him "you don't love me anymore?" I ask quietly as my voice breaks and he turns to me and walks back over to me.

"No" he says looking down at me and I look at him hurt as my heart breaks more and more.

"Maybe I never did. Maybe I was just using you" I scoff lightly at him "so you never loved me? Everything was a lie?" I wipe my cheeks.

"I guess so" he says and I sniffle looking away from him.

"Get away from me" I whisper and he doesn't move so I look at him "get the fuck away from me, Drew!" I yell pushing him away as more tears fall "I hate you! I hate you so much"

He shakes his head "no, you don't" he walks away and walks back into the club.

I close my eyes as a small sob leaves my lips.

I look around taking deep breaths and then the door opens again.

The girls walk out with Dylan and they all rush to me "hey, what happened?" I lick my lips "he said he didn't love me and he never did and I think I'm going to have another panic attack" I say breathing in and out.

"He said that?!" I nod and look around seeing Drew's car.

I sniffle looking at it then look around and grab a brick "what are you doing?" Maddy asks and I walk over to his car before throwing the brick into the front window.

The alarm goes off and they both rush to me "S!"

"That's how you do it!" Dylan says laughing and I wipe my cheeks before Drew and the rest of them rush outside.

I look over at Drew and his eyes widen when he sees his car "my car!" He runs over and so do they.

They all look at me but I just look at Drew "why do you care? You don't have a heart" I say and scoff "what the hell, Renny?" He whispers looking at me and the boys look at me confused "why would you do that?" Chase asks quietly.

"Why don't you ask Drew?" I say motioning you him.

"What did I do now?" He asks acting innocent and I look at him in disbelief "why are you acting so innocent?" I ask him and he shakes his head "are you mad I kissed that girl. You broke with me, remember?"

I scoff at him and shake my head "I'll call a tow truck" Rudy says grabbing his phone and I just look at Drew while wiping my hands "you know what? Keep the act up" I say to him as a tear rolls down my cheek.

"What act?" He asks and I nod a little "that one! The innocent one"

"I'm not acting, Renny" he says stepping closer and I step back.

"Don't come near me. Don't ever come near me again. All you ever do is hurt me. You're just like angus" I say as a tear rolls down my cheek and they all stop and look between us and Dylan grabs my hand "let's just go. He's not worth it" he says to me and I nod sniffling "yeah. He's not" I say looking at Drew and he looks at me hurt.

I roll my eyes at him before Dylan pulls me back to his car.

We get in and he drives off "are you okay?" He asks and I look out the window nodding "yeah. I'm fine"