Chapter 1: Start of Hoenn! Meeting Professor Birch, Starters and May!

Luna, Tomo, Pichu, Pachirisu and Growlithe were on the ship to the Hoenn region.

"I can't wait till we start our journey in Hoenn Winter." Tomo said he got use to it so far calling Luna, Winter.

"Neither can I Tomo," Winter said, "it will be great seeing all the Hoenn Pokémon and travelling to new places. And there's no doubt that our journey through the Hoenn region will be great like it was in Kanto the Orange Islands and Johto."

"Pichu." "Chipa." Pichu and Pachirisu said happily.

"Do you think that we will also meet any of the Legendary Pokémon in Hoenn too?" Tomo asked, "Beside Rayquaza, Latios and Latias."

"Actually Tomo I do," Winter said, "after all we have run into Legendary Pokémon before."

Tomo agreed.

By the afternoon hit, the ship docked and Winter and Tomo took their first step into the Hoenn region.

"Where do we go first?" Tomo asked Winter.

"We need to go and see Professor Birch in Littleroot Town," Winter said, "and we are in Littleroot town now. Oh but first." She took out one compact-disc-shaped devices from her rucksack.

"These are PokéNavs, Professor Oak gave it to me before we left. This one is for you these display maps of the Hoenn region, and we mustn't lose them either." Winter explained, "Professor Oak already gave me a map of Hoenn on my Xtransceiver when he updated it."

"Got it." Tomo said.

"So the one thing we need to know is how to get ourselves to Professor Birch's lab." Winter said.

"I'll get you two there." A voice said.

The voice belonged to a brown haired, chubby looking, man.

"Hey wait, aren't you Professor Birch?" Winter asked. "Professor Oak showed me a photo of you when I was at Pallet Town."

"That's right, I am Professor Birch," Professor Birch said, "and you two must be Luna and Tomo Light. Professor Oak told me about you two and that you were going to go on a journey here in Hoenn."

"That's right, but I go by Winter now to keep safe. Also to tell you the truth we can't wait to start our journey here in Hoenn." Winter said.

"I understand," Professor Birch laugh, "Professor Oak already told me why and the situation of you Lu- no Winter. I must say I'm surprisedly shocked seeing some as young as you that won two Conferences in a row."

Winter nodded.

Winter and Tomo got into Professor Birch's car and they were on the way to his lab.

"Hey Professor," Winter said, "Professor Oak told us that you give out starter Pokémon to beginning trainers."

"That's true I do," Professor Birch said, "as the matter of fact I'm giving out starter Pokémon to a new trainer today."

Tomo asked Professor Birch if they could see the starter Pokémon and he agreed.

They were soon at Professor Birch's lab and Professor Birch introduced Winter and Tomo to his assistant Joshua.

"The three starter Pokémon are all ready for when May arrives today Professor." Joshua said.

Professor Birch explained that May was the new trainer to pick up a starter Pokémon today. Then he released the three starter Pokémon from the PokéBalls to show Winter and Tomo.

The first Pokémon is a small, green, bipedal reptilian Pokémon. It has yellow eyes with long, narrow pupils. It's hands and feet each have three digits covered with tiny spikes. These spikes allow it to scale vertical walls with ease. Its stomach and throat are red. It also has a line across on its stomach resembling a pouch. It has a large, dark green tail with two separate lobes.