Chapter 18: Hoenn Legendary Pokémon Face Off!

It seemed like a normal day for the gang; they were just on a ferry heading for Mossdeep City.

But trouble had been following them; it was Team Rocket again.

Jessie, James and Meowth were trying to nick the gang's Pokémon again, and of course they were sent blasting off again.

But in the process the gang ended up falling overboard and into the ocean.

Tomo quickly returned his Growlithe so that Growlithe wouldn't get wet from the ocean.

The gang tried to call out for help, but no one on the ferry heard them and so the gang was left in the ocean.

"What shall we do now?" May asked worriedly.

"Don't worry I have my Yuna and Triton on me so they can give us a ride." Winter said.

Winter was just about to call out Yuna and Triton, but then a red submarine came out from underneath the gang.

"How'd you like that?" Brock said, "We don't need Milotic and Gyarados after all."

"Wait a minute," Winter said worriedly, "this submarine is Team Magma's submarine."

"Are you sure Snow?" May asked.

"Winter is right May," Tomo said, "Officer Jenny showed us a photo of this submarine before."

"I remember, it was some time after we last met Team Aqua and Magma." Max said.

"What shall we do?" May asked.

Before anyone could think of something, someone was about to come out of the sub.

The gang quickly hid themselves away so that they wouldn't be seen.

The Mr. Somebody, who came out of the sub, was Team Magma's commander Tabitha.

The gang saw Tabitha, but Tabitha didn't see the kids.

"This is Team Magma's sub alright." Brock said.

"Then Team Magma must be up to something again." Winter said.

"What should we do?" May asked worriedly.

"It's too late for us to try and get away now." Brock pointed out.

Pachirisu nodded, "Chipa."

The submarine started to move towards a big sea fortress in the middle of the ocean.

"I bet that's Team Magma's base," Brock said, "and if it is then we are in trouble."

Brock was right about the fortress being Team Magma's base and the gang was in trouble.

Once the submarine docked the gang was found out by the leader of Team Magma.

The boss of Team Magma was a man named Maxie.

"What are you going to do with us?" Winter asked madly who was not happy to see Team Magma at all.

"No need to fret kid, I'm just going to keep you all here until our mission is over." Maxie said.

"My apologies sir," Tabitha bowed, "I didn't realize that we had intruders on the submarine sir."

Some Team Magma kids surrounded the gang and headed them away.

Maxie also asked if there were any signs of Team Aqua.

"We have found out that they have made some moves under water and we belive that they may head over to Monsu Island." Tabitha answered.

"I see, so that means we will be meeting up with Team Aqua soon." Maxie said. "Bring the kids to my office."

Another intruder was also in Team Magma's base and it was Team Aqua's commander Shelly.